Macclesfield ticket stubs

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Reg
Platinum Member
Posts in topic: 2

Macclesfield ticket stubs

Post by Reg » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Thinking ahead here.

If we beat Macclesfield, Dawn, the boys and I will be in the stand for the Cardiff game as Dawn never see's much of the game when there's a big crowd because she's almost a dwarf.

Will my popular side family ticket stub preclude me from buying a stand ticket for the Cardiff game?

If it will, I'll just buy a stand familty ticket for Macclesfield and just wander over the the popular side.

If anyone from the club can answer this, I'd appreciate it.

The views expressed on this site are my own and do not reflect the views of my employer

bafcdirect
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Macclesfield ticket stubs

Post by bafcdirect » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi Reg

I think you have summed up the situation correctly but I will clarify for you.

John Mackay

Reg
Platinum Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Reg » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Cheers John.

It makes sense but I thought I'd ask anyway.
The views expressed on this site are my own and do not reflect the views of my employer

BERSATUBOY
Bronze Member

Post by BERSATUBOY » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:53 pm

If we beat Macc the official line for tickets will be......season tickets holders.members first [and that is as it should be] from then it will be first come first served. There can be NO argument on this. I reliquished my membership this year so, therefore, I shall have to wait. No grumbling....fact of life :flag:

HenneysKnee
Platinum Member

Post by HenneysKnee » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:54 am

It will be season ticket holders and members then anyone with a Macc game stub, then general sale

LDBF
Bronze Member

Post by LDBF » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:37 pm

I am a member, had hoped to pick-up my card with the new shirts when I visited Barrow on 29 September, unfortunately nothing there.

No chance that I will be able to make the Cardiff game, can I allow someone to use my membership to get a ticket to watch and cheer as my representative/proxy?.

:flag:

K_BFC
Gold Member

Post by K_BFC » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:27 pm

The official club statement regarding Macclesfield tickets the other week. Stated that should we get through, anyone attending the match on Saturday should hold on to their ticket stub. This would allow them to purchase tickets for the 3rd round game after club members and season ticket holders. They would then go on general sale as a first come first serve basis. Subject to availability.

The club have clarified it intends to honer the offer despite it being replayed on a Tuesday night in their current statement about drawing Cardiff.

In anticipation of a potential crowd puller coming out of the hat in the 3rd round draw on Sunday, at the weekend I went ahead and purchased tickets for a few when it was called off. I would advise anyone not a member or season ticket holder that wants to guarantee a ticket for the next round should Barrow get through, buy a Macclesfield ticket now. The Macc game will not likely be a sell out but Cardiff could go close.