BarrowAFC.net would like to thank Ormsgill Off-Licence And Convenience Store (Middlefield) for their kind support for the past 3 years in enabling you all to use this forum.

New Contracts: 2019/20

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
Mark Johnson
Silver Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1248
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
Location: London
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: New Contracts: 2019/20

Post by Mark Johnson » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:30 pm

cant remember looking forward to seeing the new signings / looking forward to the new season in general since the days of when kenny Lowe was in change. How many end of seasons have we scratched our heads on the 'who to retain for next season' threads, struggling to name more than a couple. These rosy days won't last forever, so lets bask in them
Whilst we can and enjoy what's to come
Last edited by Mark Johnson on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.



russell_anderson
Silver Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1076
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: New Contracts: 2019/20

Post by russell_anderson » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:31 pm

Mark Johnson wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:30 pm
cant remember looking forward to seeing the new signings / looking forward to the new season in general since the days of when kenny Lowe was in change. How many end of seasons have we scratched our heads on the 'who to retain for next season' threads, struggling to name more than a couple. These rosy days won't last forever, so lets bask in them
Whilst we can and enjoy what's to come
Agreed. It says a lot for the manager when so many of these players have signed new contracts so quickly.

daltonafc
Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:43 pm
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: New Contracts: 2019/20

Post by daltonafc » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:38 pm

Nathan waterson just announced he is not signing a new contract

Middleton Nick
Gold Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: New Contracts: 2019/20

Post by Middleton Nick » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:15 pm

daltonafc wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:38 pm
Nathan waterson just announced he is not signing a new contract
Struggled with injury, but from what I have seen of him I don't think he is up to this standard, in my opinion.

Middleton Nick
Gold Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: New Contracts: 2019/20

Post by Middleton Nick » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:17 pm

Middleton Nick wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:15 pm
daltonafc wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:38 pm
Nathan waterson just announced he is not signing a new contract
Struggled with injury, but from what I have seen of him I don't think he is up to this standard, in my opinion. Good luck to him though.

User avatar
chipmunx
Veteran Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 644
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:16 am
Location: Fortress Holker Street
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: New Contracts: 2019/20

Post by chipmunx » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:03 pm

Middleton Nick wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:17 pm
Middleton Nick wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:15 pm


Struggled with injury, but from what I have seen of him I don't think he is up to this standard, in my opinion. Good luck to him though.
Nathan comes into my work and we chat regularly - he's like many young players who've been injured - he needs game time and a season free of major injuries - he does have plenty of ability though - an injury free season at Conf North level will do wonders for his game and confidence
Bring it on!!!

JammyBluebird
Veteran Member
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: New Contracts: 2019/20

Post by JammyBluebird » Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 pm

Jack Hindle signs on for the next season

https://www.barrowafc.com/hindle-signs-up/

JammyBluebird
Veteran Member
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: New Contracts: 2019/20

Post by JammyBluebird » Tue May 14, 2019 7:46 pm

Trio sign on for next season

Retained list updated at start of thread

https://www.barrowafc.com/bluebirds-tri ... ew-season/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cubbins Paratrooper and 34 guests

Login  •  Register