Barrow Raiders...

For Non-Barrow AFC Related Talk.

Barrow Raiders...

Postby sempre contigo » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:14 am

I hate them lot with a passion. I despise them more than the wukkies or morecambe without second thought.

For those who disagree with this and come out with the same old [SwearFilter] that were both Barrow and all that [SwearFilter], go out round town tomorrow and you'll soon see the difference between us and them. [SwearFilter] mongrols so they are.

Love Barrow, Love BAFC
Theres a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in millets
sempre contigo

Re: Barrow Raiders...

Postby JPMcManus » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:17 am

sempre contigo wrote:I hate them lot with a passion. I despise them more than the wukkies or morecambe without second thought.

For those who disagree with this and come out with the same old [SwearFilter] that were both Barrow and all that [SwearFilter], go out round town tomorrow and you'll soon see the difference between us and them. [SwearFilter] mongrols so they are.

Love Barrow, Love BAFC

+1. Can't stand the egg-chasing [SwearFilter]. Different breed the lot of them.
JPMcManus

Postby tommy2thumbs » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:19 am

Pi$$ed again Jonny?
:o
La lucha continua...
tommy2thumbs

Postby sempre contigo » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Telling ya tommy, lifes one big party.

It's right though. Was DJin in the Conti, good turn out from the Soccer faithful, all fixed up looking sharp dancing to the finest grooves ever to grace the peninsula, then we get to town and all the rugby lot are out throwing there waight about acting like complete Mongs.. One treid to get off with this girl only for her to tell him to [SwearFilter] off and he starts throwing her about... [SwearFilter] typical.

There a different breed they really are.
sempre contigo

Postby patrickstarfish » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:54 pm

A sport for insecure fat kids who were never good at football so they then got more fat and more insecure which lead to bullying then they join rugby and they are all of a sudden not fat they are 'big lads' so they then think their big and turn into [SwearFilter] who bully others to take away the pain that they were bullied because they are infact..... fat [SwearFilter].
currently living under a massive rock.....

also known as the mean streets of hindpool
patrickstarfish

Postby bluebird90 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Well rather than sitting behind a computer/dj deck why not go over and tell them what you think? Nah, have a few pints and gob off on here instead eh?
bluebird90

Postby bluebird90 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Migt see the local barrow football players out one night............................ oh, there arent any!
bluebird90

Postby ruins » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:34 pm

bluebird90 wrote:Migt see the local barrow football players out one night............................ oh, there arent any!

Thats because the level of skill required for the rugby is not the same as the football in the town. Like when they egg chasers played Wigan, comparing it to us vs Sunderland, nothing like close. I understand what Mangas is saying, its nobs like them that pretty much stopped me going out. Stood with tight tops on drinking bottles of Sol and motioning sex acts with dogs. Like PSF said above, generally a sport for bullies who think they can have anything they want.

I recall a certain Barrovian getting a good kicking upon his return while playing for a Super League team, flashing money about in O Sullies and basically demanding women.
"F*cking Ribble" - Steve Herbert 26/4/09
ruins

Postby Uncle Peter » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:44 pm

"Barrow Raiders, when the girls say no....." ;)

It's not their fault Jonny; it's a mixture of alcohol, ego and roids. Mainly roids.
"As long as they don't start causing any bother they are welcome to continue reinforcing my belief the Midlands is only good for nuking."

Mr R Ingham, 02/10/2013
Uncle Peter

Postby nads » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:09 pm

ruins wrote:
bluebird90 wrote:Migt see the local barrow football players out one night............................ oh, there arent any!

Thats because the level of skill required for the rugby is not the same as the football in the town. Like when they egg chasers played Wigan, comparing it to us vs Sunderland, nothing like close. I understand what Mangas is saying, its nobs like them that pretty much stopped me going out. Stood with tight tops on drinking bottles of Sol and motioning sex acts with dogs. Like PSF said above, generally a sport for bullies who think they can have anything they want.

I recall a certain Barrovian getting a good kicking upon his return while playing for a Super League team, flashing money about in O Sullies and basically demanding women.

Don't like bullies whatever there sport of choice, i do think though if we had a few locals playing for us they would be chasing the minge and acting up a bit.Plenty of rumours of a recent ex local player doing just that.
nads

Postby sempre contigo » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:10 pm

bluebird90 wrote:Well rather than sitting behind a computer/dj deck why not go over and tell them what you think? Nah, have a few pints and gob off on here instead eh?

You talk about me sitting behind a keyboard yet you know [SwearFilter] all. Me and are brother and even the gurl we was with squared up to one of them nobheads last night only for him to do [SwearFilter] all.

GITB
sempre contigo

Postby Worzel Gummidge » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am

patrickstarfish wrote:A sport for insecure fat kids who were never good at football so they then got more fat and more insecure which lead to bullying then they join rugby and they are all of a sudden not fat they are 'big lads' so they then think their big and turn into [SwearFilter] who bully others to take away the pain that they were bullied because they are infact..... fat [SwearFilter].

Did you ever try playing rugby psf, you wouldn't last 5 mins on the pitch, at least they don't go down as if they've been hit by a sniper over the slighlest touch, rugby players just get up and get on with it no rolling about in that game.
Worzel Gummidge

Postby The Real Slim Azza » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:25 am

[SwearFilter] hate roid heads standing on Kavannas stage bouncing from side to side with two bottles of WKD whilst the 16/17 year old girls basically rub their [SwearFilter] on them.

PROPER WOMEN FOR PROPER PEOPLE
They Need Me Up Front.
The Real Slim Azza

Postby The Real Slim Azza » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am

philmac wrote:
Worzel Gummidge wrote:
patrickstarfish wrote:A sport for insecure fat kids who were never good at football so they then got more fat and more insecure which lead to bullying then they join rugby and they are all of a sudden not fat they are 'big lads' so they then think their big and turn into [SwearFilter] who bully others to take away the pain that they were bullied because they are infact..... fat [SwearFilter].

Did you ever try playing rugby psf, you wouldn't last 5 mins on the pitch, at least they don't go down as if they've been hit by a sniper over the slighlest touch, rugby players just get up and get on with it no rolling about in that game.

No brain, no feeling...........maybe - just playing devils advocaat of course!

HAHA
They Need Me Up Front.
The Real Slim Azza

Postby Stu_Barrow_Afc » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:48 am

PRIME TIME wrote:[SwearFilter] hate roid heads standing on Kavannas stage bouncing from side to side with two bottles of WKD whilst the 16/17 year old girls basically rub their [SwearFilter] on them.

PROPER WOMEN FOR PROPER PEOPLE

With their Medium Henleys tops on
Sticks and Stones may break my bones but Daz and Dave excite me
Stu_Barrow_Afc

Next

Return to Off Topic