BarrowAFC.net would like to thank Ormsgill Off-Licence And Convenience Store (Middlefield) for their kind support for the past 3 years in enabling you all to use this forum.

Season Tickets 19/20

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
liverpoolann
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Season Tickets 19/20

Post by liverpoolann » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:24 am

No mention as to whether price named seat is the same.I presume we can renew it at the same time time as getting season tkt.Doesnt seem to mention it in the online facility Facility.

Jonty
Platinum Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jonty » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:29 am

boyliegladbach wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:43 pm
No point getting one after the advance sales if your going to miss one game as its £13 in advance online.
£285 season ticket or £299 using advance online sales at £13 a match.
I won't be getting one, downside is,when I had one if we had a drop in form or the weather was crap I went anyway, and spent money in bar as well, without a ST I won't bother.
Looks like adults are just subsidising the cheap young tickets
This. Advance online is a better option for me next season, but do you have to go and collect at club or just print off?
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc

Holkerbird
Platinum Member

Post by Holkerbird » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:42 am

liverpoolann wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:24 am
No mention as to whether price named seat is the same.I presume we can renew it at the same time time as getting season tkt.Doesnt seem to mention it in the online facility Facility.
Shhh we are hoping this has been overlooked. 😠 Keep it quiet. Always have renewed at the same time.

Middleton Nick
Gold Member
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Middleton Nick » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:58 am

Jonty wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:29 am
boyliegladbach wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:43 pm
No point getting one after the advance sales if your going to miss one game as its £13 in advance online.
£285 season ticket or £299 using advance online sales at £13 a match.
I won't be getting one, downside is,when I had one if we had a drop in form or the weather was crap I went anyway, and spent money in bar as well, without a ST I won't bother.
Looks like adults are just subsidising the cheap young tickets
This. Advance online is a better option for me next season, but do you have to go and collect at club or just print off?
Print off with eventbrite Jonty.

Hitthebar22
Veteran Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Hitthebar22 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:03 am

Help required here please.
I’ve missed one home game this year, so thinking ST for next.
If I sign up can I sit anywhere in the stand? I often have floaters who come with me (and some regulars who don’t want a ST), so flexibility is a preference.
Thanks

Bingo
Platinum Member

Post by Bingo » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:11 am

Middleton Nick wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:58 am
Jonty wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:29 am

Print off with eventbrite Jonty.
You can just show the barcody thing from the eventbrite app at turnstiles

Main Stand SeasonTct

Post by Main Stand SeasonTct » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:24 am

Hitthebar22 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:03 am
If I sign up can I sit anywhere in the stand? I often have floaters who come with me (and some regulars who don’t want a ST), so flexibility is a preference.
Thanks
I have had a main stand season ticket for a few years now and you can sit anywhere apart from those seats that season ticket holders paid extra for to visibly have their name on.
Last edited by Main Stand SeasonTct on Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holkerbird
Platinum Member

Post by Holkerbird » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:39 am

Now announced to clarify a free U12 season ticket can be claimed with one adult season ticket purchased.
Another good move.

whitty1969
Gold Member

Post by whitty1969 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:43 am

Main Stand SeasonTct wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:32 pm
barrowaberdeen wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:18 pm
There was consultation about it Al .

Speaking entirely personally here, I would have gone for a quid on all the adults and U16 all free all season. But they want to target offers and I get that. The ST cost with discount was a bit of a one off with that discount, I think it's the least I paid going back the last 10 years and I've had a fair few in that time.
I have to say that with the 25% bonus last years early bird season tickets were ridiculously cheap. IIRC if you included friendlies it worked out less than £9 a game for an adult main stand season ticket. For a club at our level those sort of discounts are not sustainable.
Yep. I got that deal last season. Don't know what the Cassons were playing at as it's not sustainable.
Made it nice and cheap though....
We have to back this board and hope that the club have enough income to give IE the budget he requires to get us up there challenging in the top 7.

Don't forget you get the pre season games free too with a season ticket which may include a friendly with Rangers.
You now get one U12 ticket free too....

Hitthebar22
Veteran Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Hitthebar22 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:35 pm

Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:24 am
Hitthebar22 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:03 am
Thanks
I have had a main stand season ticket for a few years now and you can sit anywhere apart from those seats that season ticket holders paid extra for to visibly have their name on.
Thanks for replying, and for the information

Jonty
Platinum Member

Post by Jonty » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:02 pm

whitty1969 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:43 am
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:32 pm

I have to say that with the 25% bonus last years early bird season tickets were ridiculously cheap. IIRC if you included friendlies it worked out less than £9 a game for an adult main stand season ticket. For a club at our level those sort of discounts are not sustainable.
Yep. I got that deal last season. Don't know what the Cassons were playing at as it's not sustainable.
Made it nice and cheap though....
We have to back this board and hope that the club have enough income to give IE the budget he requires to get us up there challenging in the top 7.

Don't forget you get the pre season games free too with a season ticket which may include a friendly with Rangers.
You now get one U12 ticket free too....
They were a good deal, but they didnt sell in the numbers needed. Putting to bed the idea that cheaper ticketing brings fans in. If the desire is there to go, fans will pay £1 or £10.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc

Middleton Nick
Gold Member

Post by Middleton Nick » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:13 pm

Not a happy bunny. I have just tried to renew my season ticket via telephone without success. I spoke to Georgia and we were going through the details, but when we got to the platinum contributor discount, she was unable to proceed as they have to see the contributor card.
The only way for me to get the season ticket with the discount is to make a 94 mile round trip and buy it in person in the shop. I presume the Trust will have a list of all the platinum contributors and will have supplied it to the club. There will be people who live further away than me who will find themselves in the same situation.
I find this a poor do.
There is no facility for the discount online.
Last edited by Middleton Nick on Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JammyBluebird
Veteran Member

Post by JammyBluebird » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:33 pm

Middleton Nick wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:13 pm
Not a happy bunny. I have just tried to renew my season ticket via telephone without success. I spoke to Georgia and we were going through the details, but when we got to the platinum contributor discount, she was unable to proceed as they have to see the contributor card.
The only way for me to get the season ticket with the discount is to make a 94 mile round trip and buy it in person in the shop. I presume the Trust will have a list of all the platinum contributors and will have supplied it to the club. There will be people who live further away than me who will find themselves in the same situation.
I find this a poor do.
There is no facility for the discount online.
I'm going in in this week Nick. Will see if I can sort something out for you.

Richard Ingham
Platinum Member

Post by Richard Ingham » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:45 pm

We've given the club the details already Nick.

They need to apply a bit of discretion here methinks, especially as they know you and the distances you travel to watch games home and away.

The website needs to fixed/designed properly in the first place* to allow for discounts.

*delete as you think applicable
"Barrow produces world class feats of engineering on a regular basis. Kettering produces Weetabix" - @bafc_lancaster

"Danny Livesey collects stitches like nectar points" - @bafc_lancaster

Middleton Nick
Gold Member

Post by Middleton Nick » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:18 pm

Problem solved. Ryan has just rung me and renewed my ticket with discount. Happy Bunny.