Search found 7 matches

by goodnews
Mon May 08, 2023 9:54 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: New kit
Replies: 126
Views: 41907

Re: New kit

No I don't believe we are being mugged . Have you seen the price of Liverpool new shirt for 23/24? https://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-nike-mens-23-24-home-stadium-jersey?utm_proposition=retail&gclid=Cj0KCQjwu-KiBhCsARIsAPztUF1-cPhHQ2zQFjr_IgjAHwpCTmCRVDFHVLhMf1pxAEi4v3F-uy_OjKsaAjDcEALw_wcB I co...
by goodnews
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:03 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Floodlights Update
Replies: 448
Views: 133935

Re: Floodlights Update

Approval with conditions Has been granted.

http://www.barrowbc.gov.uk/residents/pl ... /2017/0301
by goodnews
Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:59 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Corporate Robbery
Replies: 84
Views: 22087

Re: Corporate Robbery

Looks like this may be one of the reasons for the price increase this was posted on Facebook yesterday so no pie and peas for this game. Barrow AFC are delighted to confirm that Lakes Food Ltd are our new caterer for the 17/18 season! Owners of Lakes Food, Amy and Mike are currently working on some ...
by goodnews
Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:15 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: FAC tickets (Rochdale)
Replies: 367
Views: 125724

Re: FAC tickets (Rochdale)

Must be close to a 1000 being sold today I can definately see this one selling out. Who else is buying them today the club have about 275 season tickets holder x 2 so 550 and around 300 trust members so if all those people went today which I doubt that is only 850 . I hope the trust members have no...
by goodnews
Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:27 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: A question to the trust
Replies: 21
Views: 5400

Re: A question to the trust

DIXIE wrote:Should not be an issue, trust members should have no advantage on someone who is not a member.
Well said I with you on this
by goodnews
Sat May 07, 2016 11:39 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: BAFC updates
Replies: 240
Views: 61803

Re: BAFC updates

Different day same shit from some people on here.
by goodnews
Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:05 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Holker Street Development
Replies: 615
Views: 210541

Re: Holker Street Development

Will it looks like its not going to be Premier Inn as someone said on the pop side on sat.

http://www.barrowbc.gov.uk/Default.aspx ... ssid=10257