Search found 6 matches

by Andycoops
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:24 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Whats happening to our club
Replies: 184
Views: 73917

Re: Whats happening to our club

Just to be clear it was not intended to damage the club, I will support both clubs because thats what we do. I was simply pointing out as one other poster commented the rugby do the basics so much better than we do, period.
by Andycoops
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:00 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Whats happening to our club
Replies: 184
Views: 73917

Whats happening to our club

This is going to come across as very negative but what’s happening to our club compared to the rugby. Their connection with the town is massive. Sponsored links on social media, commercial people in place, volunteers and a new supporters trust. Any idiot can see its working but we seem content just ...
by Andycoops
Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:39 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Sponsorship
Replies: 24
Views: 11036

Re: Sponsorship

When I read this topic I couldn’t actually believe my eyes. So in brief you sponsored the club in the good times and now things have gone a little south you’ll need to think about doing it again. Absolutely priceless. Hold the front page it gets better, then Holkerbird chips in with ‘I question the ...
by Andycoops
Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:33 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Today's predictions v Sutton
Replies: 68
Views: 23424

Today's predictions v Sutton

Tough game today. Sutton 3 points off the top. If bluebirds not on their a game it could be a bad one. Will new boys James, Humphrey and Arnold all start? Predictions?
by Andycoops
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:58 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Damaging
Replies: 66
Views: 31418

Re: Damaging

It may be damaging but the supporters feel they are living in the final period of the Casson era with the very visible cut backs and cheap options. I've also been told from a couple of different sources that one of the sponsors is getting ready for a fans / community based takeover if they do back ...
by Andycoops
Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:43 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Who would you like to be the next manager? POLL
Replies: 193
Views: 57438

Re: Who would you like to be the next manager? POLL

I think Moore and Bignot are the sensible option which would cause let upset to probably an unsettled group just now. If not Moore wold make a good no 2 but lacks the experience / charisma of a no 1 which the job role requires. Here's another name for the top job, Justin Edinburgh. He's young, curre...