Search found 4 matches

by BigBarrowFan10
Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:58 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: EFL Safeguarding?
Replies: 74
Views: 37901

Re: EFL Safeguarding?

So you're saying that those fellas are sex offenders and drug dealers? Have you any evidence of this? As that is some accusation It’s not an accusation. It’s making a point that there’s issues for parents to be aware of. Any adult that is meeting up with children at a football match in an unofficia...
by BigBarrowFan10
Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:40 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: EFL Safeguarding?
Replies: 74
Views: 37901

Re: EFL Safeguarding?

From an alternative perspective; there’s a situation where adults are meeting children at games and involving them in their silly TMF fantasy. Given that the town has had issues with sex offenders and county lines drugs, I would be very wary about who my child is meeting up with and what they’re do...
by BigBarrowFan10
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:14 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Orient v Barrow match thread
Replies: 187
Views: 42061

Re: Orient v Barrow match thread

I personally know the guy and he's very genuine down to earth guy and was totally out of character for him. I personally believe there was more to this than people know about. I was there myself and he didn't look very bloody, a slight cut on his lip and nothing more so the fact you're saying he wa...
by BigBarrowFan10
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:34 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Orient v Barrow match thread
Replies: 187
Views: 42061

Re: Orient v Barrow match thread

Exactly. There are lots of folk all over Britain who like to climb over segregation fences of a weekend just to be filled in on the other side-its a right good laugh !. If he is as educated as you say then he should know better. I can only assume you were one of the equally moronic individuals who ...