Search found 12 matches

by Ninja Pirate
Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:38 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Edmo Gone
Replies: 157
Views: 40818

Re: Edmo Gone

spirit of 1990 wrote:
I think his most impressive feat was doing what he did for us two years ago when dragging us away from the bottom of the CN, far more important that winning the title last season because I dread to think what would've happened if we'd have been relegated.
+1
by Ninja Pirate
Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:09 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Celebration Tonight
Replies: 45
Views: 10456

Re: Celebration Tonight

by Ninja Pirate
Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:56 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Lancashire cup
Replies: 87
Views: 19475

Re: Lancashire cup

I can't find any mention of the prices for this on the official site but I might be tempted along if the price is right.
Uncle Peter? Anyone? Image
by Ninja Pirate
Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:18 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Pre season
Replies: 28
Views: 7137

Re: Pre season

BERSATUBOY wrote:Stuff Fleetwood :sentoff:
We already did! 23 August 2011 Barrow AFC 4 - 0 Fleetwood Town :scarf:
by Ninja Pirate
Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:51 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Hyde - Match Thread.
Replies: 104
Views: 22724

Re: Hyde - Match Thread.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BGytH20CIAAqksj.png The league table for 2013 only... All well and good, but even in this fantasy land we are still averaging less than one goal a game and there is still only one team with a worse goal difference than us and only two who have scored less than us. Perhap...
by Ninja Pirate
Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:24 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Ebbsfleet Game OFF
Replies: 45
Views: 9872

Re: Ebbsfleet Game OFF

When I were a lad they'd just replace the matchball with an orange one and get on with the game.

Grumble, grumble. Nurse! Where's me medication?
by Ninja Pirate
Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:04 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Barrow v stockport
Replies: 118
Views: 28250

Re: Barrow v stockport

He can't have checked out the bogs then! :o
by Ninja Pirate
Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:40 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Magnificent injury time Hunter strike gains cup win
Replies: 26
Views: 7889

Re: Magnificent injury time Hunter strike gains cup win

[
burnzio wrote:That last one is a belter Dave.
Image

Excellent shot Mr.C. , really captures the feeling of the moment.

Now, if only someone from the seats had a vid of the goal?
by Ninja Pirate
Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Barrow v Telford
Replies: 76
Views: 17200

Re: Barrow v Telford

JimmyCrabstick wrote: Mukendi looks interesting, a bit gangly, like a black Peter Crouch.
Image That's just what I thought matey, I thought he had good feet for a big fella.

But I was surprised that JJ was taken off instead of Boyes