Ashley Hoskin

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
gubbins
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:56 am
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by gubbins »

mightywhite wrote:
gubbins wrote:Hadrian,
What's "postman envy"??
is hoskins a postman in his full time job??
if he is, then why would someone of my ilk envy him??
Because he has a job?
Are you insinuating i am unemployed??
if so mightywhite, i can assure you i am certainly not, as well as a very well paid position in an international company i am also a very successful stock market trader.
hence my above post.

gubbins
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:56 am
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by gubbins »

toko wrote:

GUBBINS
what a queer post!
but in fairness to you, nobody has acually answered your question, i think coaches / managers dress like that to try to show unity, all for one and all that.
to be fair, having only 13 players, they have to be a tight nit group as they must all know each other pretty well. i just hope they show some commaradory on the field and get the might afc out of this pit!!

toko :flag:[/quote]

fair enough toko, but i also think that if he is to continue wearing shorts then he should get himself down the gym and do some squats. it'll tone those leg of his up, many people i see at the gym neglect this area of weight training,
thighs are the new bi's!!

User avatar
spirit of 1990
Platinum Member
Posts: 8348
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by spirit of 1990 »

gubbins wrote:your getting confused with "elk" which is a large red north american dear!!
Or perhaps a "deer" ;)
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

mightywhite
Veteran Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by mightywhite »

gubbins wrote:
mightywhite wrote: Because he has a job?
Are you insinuating i am unemployed??
if so mightywhite, i can assure you i am certainly not, as well as a very well paid position in an international company i am also a very successful stock market trader.
hence my above post.
so did del boy

Hadrian
Gold Member
Posts: 2416
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by Hadrian »

gubbins wrote:
Hadrian wrote:
Have you not noticed many posties wearing shorts all year irrespective of the weather?

I don't think AH is a postman but he may be envious of their shorts.

I don't know why your ilk would envy him unless he has bigger antlers and a shinier nose.

Errmm... ok hadrian, thanks for your efforts in replying to me. But, i think your getting confused by the word "ilk" when i said people of my ilk, this statement means people like me!!
your getting confused with "elk" which is a large red north american dear!!
it makesthe last line of your post ridiculous!!
;)

My posts are always ridiculous...

gubbins
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:56 am
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by gubbins »

mightywhite,
your lack of intelligence knows no bounds, I am actually embarrased that you can confuse a stock market trader, of which i do, to the market trader of which the fictional character del boy does!!
To explain the difference:
I trade on the stock market whereby i buy and sell shares in companies
delboy has a market stall (a bit like ashley hoskins does) where he sells cheap and nasty tat.

gubbins
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:56 am
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by gubbins »

spirit of 1990 wrote:
gubbins wrote:your getting confused with "elk" which is a large red north american dear!!
Or perhaps a "deer" ;)
Thank you for pointing that out to me spirit!!
I was typing really quickly at the time as i was boiling a couple of eggs up for my breakfast and didn't want them to go hard as I like my eggs to be runny
I will not make the same mistake again.
Just make sure you don't do the same!!

ron bacardi
Member
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by ron bacardi »

gubbins wrote:mightywhite,
your lack of intelligence knows no bounds, I am actually embarrased that you can confuse a stock market trader, of which i do, to the market trader of which the fictional character del boy does!!
To explain the difference:
I trade on the stock market whereby i buy and sell shares in companies
delboy has a market stall (a bit like ashley hoskins does) where he sells cheap and nasty tat.
Trading shares in handbags..?

User avatar
spirit of 1990
Platinum Member
Posts: 8348
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by spirit of 1990 »

gubbins wrote:
spirit of 1990 wrote: Or perhaps a "deer" ;)
Thank you for pointing that out to me spirit!!
I was typing really quickly at the time as i was boiling a couple of eggs up for my breakfast and didn't want them to go hard as I like my eggs to be runny
I will not make the same mistake again.
Just make sure you don't do the same!!
No problem Gubby lad.

If you end up piking me up on my spelin yooll be her all day reedin my posts
Last edited by spirit of 1990 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

phil
Silver Member
Posts: 1173
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:39 pm
Location: Sunny Barrow
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by phil »

Ladies, ladies, calm down dears and back on topic please, my finger is near the lock button. Seems a shame when the topic is about such a nice gesture.
Education should be public not private, it should be open, accountable and answerable to all the community, pupils and parents.

http://wheeliekleenpowerwashing.webs.com/

Barrowabc
Gold Member
Posts: 1875
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
Location: Newbarns lodge
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by Barrowabc »

What a top man he is. He is a legend and he,ll be hopefully made to feel it by us the fans :flag: :DD: dave and ash not daz :flag: :flag: :scarf:
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash

mightywhite
Veteran Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Post by mightywhite »

gubbins wrote:mightywhite,
your lack of intelligence knows no bounds, I am actually embarrased that you can confuse a stock market trader, of which i do, to the market trader of which the fictional character del boy does!!
To explain the difference:
I trade on the stock market whereby i buy and sell shares in companies
delboy has a market stall (a bit like ashley hoskins does) where he sells cheap and nasty tat.
No but he told everyone he was a stock market trader, when he was out etc! Maybe that was a bit too deep for you!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adam29, Bigfathoss and 6 guests