Barrovian Bedlam - Podcast

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Neilpark82

Barrovian Bedlam - Podcast

Post by Neilpark82 »

Hi

I'm starting a podcast about Barrow AFC, the local amateur game and some stuff from further a field both past and present. There are facebook and twitter accounts set up just search the podcast name "Barrovian Bedlam". The first episode is due to air very soon and it's a special episode based on the 1990 Trophy Final and i would love any stories from you guys on here to be mentioned on the show.

Appearing on the first episode i have exerts from full interviews with Neil Doherty, Tony Chilton and Kevin Proctor. The full interviews will air separate as their own episodes in which they will talk about their football career.

I'm also looking for any memories or anything else from you guys for the three players mentioned above what do you remember them for?

As for the podcast I have 15 guests lined up featuring interviews with directors, ex players, a former Division One player and two ex premier league players and some local amateurs with a fair few more invitations being handed out.

Thanks for reading.