Platinum Member

Notts County FC (A)

Post by McMark »

Iron Ore and Shipbuilders Tea!!
http://t.co/gOngBGrUvv?amp=1

the ray wilkie stand

Re: Notts County FC (A)

Post by the ray wilkie stand »

With the injury to taylor we may get the opportunity to see what waddington can do. He came with a decent reputation I'm hoping given the chance he will be able to show us what he can do. Also looks like elsdon will play unless a loan player is signed. Let's hope his loan spell has stood him in good stead.

Tommylad

Post by Tommylad »

the ray wilkie stand wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:58 pm
With the injury to taylor we may get the opportunity to see what waddington can do. He came with a decent reputation I'm hoping given the chance he will be able to show us what he can do. Also looks like elsdon will play unless a loan player is signed. Let's hope his loan spell has stood him in good stead.
Sure evatt said it was only concussion so should be alright for the county game.

Matty
Platinum Member

Post by Matty »

Tommylad wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:22 pm
the ray wilkie stand wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:58 pm
Sure evatt said it was only concussion so should be alright for the county game.
Broken cheekbone and eye socket. Might be able to play with one of those protective masks.
Popular side since '03.

Conference North Champions 2014-15

Tomo

Post by Tomo »

Can't see him playing a broken bone in the face is agony when you try to run .

Moribund
Gold Member

Post by Moribund »

Tomo wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:48 pm
Not to mention heading the ball!

Suffolk Blue
Silver Member

Post by Suffolk Blue »

Moribund wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:08 pm
Tomo wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:48 pm
Not to mention heading the ball!
You might be surprised how quickly you can recover from these injuries. Obviously depends upon the seriousness of the fractures, where they are and whether there are side effects the most common being blurred or double vision or sinusitis.

Assuming that they are not serious enough to warrant surgery the average recovery time (i.e. during which strenuous activity should be avoided) for both the cheekbone and orbital fractures would be 2-3 weeks. The injuries in effect heal themselves and Jason is likely to receive only painkillers as treatment and probably advised not to blow his nose for a couple of weeks.

On this basis he would definitely be doubtful for Notts County but could realistically hope to return for the next game (Barnet at home). I'd guess he could still train during this period whilst avoiding physical contact. I'd be very happy if he only lost one game over this.

daltonafc

Post by daltonafc »

Just been to buy an extra ticket this morning we have only sold 10 and I've bought 5 of them
Come on guys getting buying :scarf:

cromwells ghost

Post by cromwells ghost »

Tried on line do you have to registrar with notts county to buy a away ticket if so no one will buy one, it also asks for a membership number ?

Fazered
Bronze Member

Post by Fazered »

You have to register to buy a ticket
Sometimes you just need to hoof it :scarf:

Angela
Gold Member

Post by Angela »

it's a palaver buying them online and then you get charged extra 60 pence admin charge per ticket when you do all the work, saying I have got mine on there

Arvo
Gold Member

Post by Arvo »

Fazered wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:57 pm
You have to register to buy a ticket
Register? My reaction to that is the same as when some tinpot opposition forum demands you register and you don't even want to post, just read the damn thing. In the immortal words of Frank Booth: "F*¢k that $#!t!"
You want the obvious, you'll get the obvious.

Fazered
Bronze Member

Post by Fazered »

Angela wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:41 pm
it's a palaver buying them online and then you get charged extra 60 pence admin charge per ticket when you do all the work, saying I have got mine on there
The on-line ticket costs £14.60 in total on the day it is £16.00. Not the best web site I have ever used....
Sometimes you just need to hoof it :scarf:

McMark
Platinum Member

Post by McMark »

Fazered wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:58 am
Angela wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:41 pm
The on-line ticket costs £14.60 in total on the day it is £16.00. Not the best web site I have ever used....
Did it not say in the original post that our club had been sent some to sell. I know it doesn’t suit the likes of Angela who live outside the area, but there are options.
Iron Ore and Shipbuilders Tea!!
http://t.co/gOngBGrUvv?amp=1

Desmond2-2

Post by Desmond2-2 »

So just to be clear, can we purchase tickets in our club shop and how much are they? Cheers anyone