Wait for them to be found guilty and sue for criminal damage.ziggy wrote:Would be even nicer if Atherstone offered to pay for them, or any other gestures to our supporters.conquistador wrote:For an elderly gentleman, the cards and a ticket are a nice gesture
A Call to Arms (so to speak)
- sanddevil-temp
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:00 pm
- Location: Fulham. Or is it Hammersmith? West London any road.
- Contact:
Re: A Call to Arms (so to speak)
Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/badzillacouk
Creator and developer of the extremely annoying Barrow AFC Twitter Bot https://twitter.com/BarrowAFCbot
Creator and developer of the extremely annoying Barrow AFC Twitter Bot https://twitter.com/BarrowAFCbot
-
Pride of lincs
- New Member
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 pm
- Contact:
Re: A Call to Arms (so to speak)
Chris - Boston fan in peace here. Read about your plight on the non league forum and about your flag getting wrecked. Did you by any chance have made by Barmy Flags in Oldham ? Reason I ask is I've been a loyal customer of theirs over the years and I'd like to have a word with them in trying to sort you out with a replacement. Send me a pm mate.
Hope you and your fellow fans are all good now.
All the best
Hope you and your fellow fans are all good now.
All the best
-
Pride of lincs
- New Member
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 pm
- Contact:
Re: A Call to Arms (so to speak)
Just to update you Chris, I've emailed barmy flags, awaiting a response.
Regards
John
Regards
John
-
Pride of lincs
- New Member
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 pm
- Contact:
Re: A Call to Arms (so to speak)
Hi Chris, Charlie from Barmy Flags emailed me back -
Yes we know all about this incident, the guy who owned the flag has contacted us for a receipt so that he can claim from the club as I think they are paying for a new one. However I have not heard anything since.
Kind regards
Charlie
Not sure if you're still pursuing this in the hope you can get compensated by Atherstone. I'm sure you're capable of sorting it out but if you do need any help, just let me know.
All the best
John
Yes we know all about this incident, the guy who owned the flag has contacted us for a receipt so that he can claim from the club as I think they are paying for a new one. However I have not heard anything since.
Kind regards
Charlie
Not sure if you're still pursuing this in the hope you can get compensated by Atherstone. I'm sure you're capable of sorting it out but if you do need any help, just let me know.
All the best
John
-
BristolBluebird
- Member
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:50 am
- Contact:
Re: A Call to Arms (so to speak)
well said lets all raise a glass to the judge who jails the scum who did this vile actVan Der Nipper wrote:I don't think Graham will like all the attention after speaking to him yesterday he just wants to forget about it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: pjturley and 20 guests