Stockport County the Replay!
Stockport County the Replay!
Are there many going tomorrow, I haven't been to their ground before. Is it a decent set up, and do we usually get a good welcome!!
-
Chris Benoit
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1768
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:51 pm
- Contact:
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
Decent ground, decent fans. The spot next door to the away end was fairly hospitable. The stewards could be a bit overzealous from memory. Worth a visit for anyone whos not been before.
Steve Herbert supports the nob theory - Saturday 4th February 2012.
If this bus crashed and everybody on it died, Barrow football would end - Daz Boyle, Boston away, August 9th 2014.
If this bus crashed and everybody on it died, Barrow football would end - Daz Boyle, Boston away, August 9th 2014.
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
Thanks Eric, on that advice I will hopefully go!!Eric Cartman wrote:Decent ground, decent fans. The spot next door to the away end was fairly hospitable. The stewards could be a bit overzealous from memory. Worth a visit for anyone whos not been before.
-
chris_roddie
- Member
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
Nice ground but be aware of the official car park. It costs £5 or £6, and there is plenty of free parking on surrounding streets after 6pm. Just watch for the occasional "restricted" parking sign.
-
the_city_of_urswick
- Member
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
Decent ground, when I went we weren't allowed behind the net, can't seem to remember why.
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
Plus side
Not too far
Really decent blokes came up on Saturday, were good craic
Decent wee bit they put you in
Weird little social club is funny
Last time I went I bartered 3 pints of guiness for 8 cans of Stella with some Norwiegans
Minus side-
Stewards are [SwearFilter]
Car Park as aformentioned.
They sing sectarian songs.
There's a group of 16-18 year olds that want a fight, which is a bit dull unless you are 16 yourself.
I thought it was all right on balance
Not too far
Really decent blokes came up on Saturday, were good craic
Decent wee bit they put you in
Weird little social club is funny
Last time I went I bartered 3 pints of guiness for 8 cans of Stella with some Norwiegans
Minus side-
Stewards are [SwearFilter]
Car Park as aformentioned.
They sing sectarian songs.
There's a group of 16-18 year olds that want a fight, which is a bit dull unless you are 16 yourself.
I thought it was all right on balance
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
It would be a decent ground if not for the fact that it's all seated.
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
Thanks everyone, Stockport here we go!

-
Chris Benoit
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1768
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:51 pm
- Contact:
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
Any news on the starting XI?
Steve Herbert supports the nob theory - Saturday 4th February 2012.
If this bus crashed and everybody on it died, Barrow football would end - Daz Boyle, Boston away, August 9th 2014.
If this bus crashed and everybody on it died, Barrow football would end - Daz Boyle, Boston away, August 9th 2014.
- Thelandlord
- Senior Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:53 pm
- Contact:
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
Any score? I've turned it off as I can't listen to Russell Dodd. Irritates me.
-
Ilford Mouse
- Member
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 8:46 am
- Contact:
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
Is it on Radio Cumbria online? I can't find a link.
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
1-0 free kick
Re: Stockport County the Replay!
taken off facebookEric Cartman wrote:Any news on the starting XI?
This is how Barrow line up at Stockport tonight:
McMillan,
Burns,
Reynolds,
O’Donnell,
Radcliffe,
Rushton,
Sheridan,
Harvey,
Allen,
Walker,
Carver
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
