Making my first Tamworth visit, going for 1-2 result with Walker and Ledsham scoring and around 85 making the journey
Tamworth Predictions....
Tamworth Predictions....
Whether this is on should not be in any doubt!
Making my first Tamworth visit, going for 1-2 result with Walker and Ledsham scoring and around 85 making the journey

Making my first Tamworth visit, going for 1-2 result with Walker and Ledsham scoring and around 85 making the journey
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
Game on
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
... or off.boyliegladbach wrote:Game on
-
the_city_of_urswick
- Member
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
Enjoyed Tamworth last time. Won 3-1 with Jackson, and a boyes double.
I'll go for same score line. I think for once we might score first, I'll go with walker, cowps and grand
I'll go for same score line. I think for once we might score first, I'll go with walker, cowps and grand
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
1-2 COOK and Walker. If the game is on.
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
hopefully oxford have done us a massive fave and theres doubt in there heads
1-2 guy and cook
1-2 guy and cook
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
Tamworth Predictions....
Ill go for an unannounced pitch inspection at 2.45pm calling the game off P-P
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Bingo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4102
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
I've just rang Tamworth it's definitely on
I'll go for a 0-3 win Cook, Guy, Walker (pen) Att 1245 with 160 from Barrow
I'll go for a 0-3 win Cook, Guy, Walker (pen) Att 1245 with 160 from Barrow
- memories of 67
- Member
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:06 am
- Contact:
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
Game off due to frozen pitch
Heaters didn't work!!
Heaters didn't work!!
Remember, doing a good job that goes unseen is like wetting yourself in a dark suit.
YOU GET A WARM FEELING BUT NO ONE ELSE NOTICES.
YOU GET A WARM FEELING BUT NO ONE ELSE NOTICES.
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
If only we could harness all the hot air from the Stockport threads after yesterday's postponement .....memories of 67 wrote:Game off due to frozen pitch
Heaters didn't work!!
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
A typical of Stockport. Big club small minded. Hope our stadium is up on theirs tho. :flag:
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
Hope he starts with Haworth. He changed the game last week.
0-1 Cook header from a corner
0-1 Cook header from a corner
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
He'll prob start with the ineffectual Lacey ( seems to be Edmo's Favourite - God knows why ), sub him & introduce width after an hour, then we'll start playing - as in the last 2 home games.Jonty wrote:Hope he starts with Haworth. He changed the game last week.
0-1 Cook header from a corner
I'll go for 1-1 ( but hoping for better ).
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
Not Looking forward to listening on radio. Cant go today.
3-1 win cook cook carver
and Hednesford to draw with fylde.
Edited. Hednesford fylde off I believe.
We can stretch our lead and they have another difficult Tuesday night trip away.
3-1 win cook cook carver
and Hednesford to draw with fylde.
Edited. Hednesford fylde off I believe.
We can stretch our lead and they have another difficult Tuesday night trip away.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Alhosk, Hitthebar22 and 25 guests