I Believe in Miracles

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5118
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Richard Ingham » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:58 pm

You are included in the 17 Shaun yes.

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5118
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Richard Ingham » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:27 pm

23 gone now.

User avatar
Bluebirds Trust
Gold Member
Posts: 2413
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 pm
Location: Barrow-in-Furness
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Bluebirds Trust » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:52 pm

Tickets can now be pre-paid online

http://buytickets.at/bluebirdstrust/44151
Our main sponsor is: Looking for a sponsor

Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5118
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Richard Ingham » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:40 pm

26 sold.

K-Man
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5104
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:20 pm
Location: Qatar
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by K-Man » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Shaun wrote:One of those reserved is mine hopefully. I take it this place has a decent sound system/quality going on? (And comfy seats?)
Also, just so I know, is there likely to be a short break mid-film or is it all the way through in one go? (I'm a smoker, just needing to plan, that's all.)
They've got some garden furniture and the telly is 32'

It's £2

boyliegladbach
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8720
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Tel aviv
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by boyliegladbach » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:25 pm

KHayman wrote:
Shaun wrote:One of those reserved is mine hopefully. I take it this place has a decent sound system/quality going on? (And comfy seats?)
Also, just so I know, is there likely to be a short break mid-film or is it all the way through in one go? (I'm a smoker, just needing to plan, that's all.)
They've got some garden furniture and the telly is 32'

It's £2
Just vape, no one will be bothered

Puffing Ron
Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 am
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Puffing Ron » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:52 pm

54 seats in cinema-style rows, plus another six places that can be " squeezed in" . Digital surround sound system with a decent-sized screen. Film is 104 minutes. No reason not to have a five minute half-time break if that is the consensus on the evening.

paddy71
Bronze Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 1:02 am
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by paddy71 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:24 pm

KHayman wrote:
Shaun wrote:One of those reserved is mine hopefully. I take it this place has a decent sound system/quality going on? (And comfy seats?)
Also, just so I know, is there likely to be a short break mid-film or is it all the way through in one go? (I'm a smoker, just needing to plan, that's all.)
They've got some garden furniture and the telly is 32'

It's £2
Does the icream lady come out at the interval?
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5118
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Richard Ingham » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:43 pm

29 tickets sold / reserved for Thursday nights screening.

Still room to book if you were thinking of it.

Puffing Ron
Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 am
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Puffing Ron » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:43 am

Tonight at Cooke's Studios, 104 Abbey Road ( next to the Duke of Edinburgh ). Kickoff 7.45, turnstiles open at 7.30, £2 only. Around 30 reservations so far, so still a fair few seats left if you just turn up. Likely to be a bit of a gathering in the Duke beforehand - they do a two for the price of one offer on pies and pizza on Thursday evenings

User avatar
spirit of 1990
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by spirit of 1990 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:47 am

Another reservation for me please Rich.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

User avatar
dodger
Senior Member
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:47 pm
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by dodger » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:51 am

I've booked 2 (under Rodgers) but I'll need 5! Thanks

Puffing Ron
Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 am
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Puffing Ron » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:35 am

Reservations added. Rich passed me his list. Which means I get to choose the " pre-music " as it's apparently known in the cinema business. So that'll be a choice between Lindisfarne and The Strawbs then.

User avatar
The Tomahawk Kid
Platinum Member
Posts: 3386
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
Location: Dingly Dell
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by The Tomahawk Kid » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:56 am

Puffing Ron wrote:Reservations added. Rich passed me his list. Which means I get to choose the " pre-music " as it's apparently known in the cinema business. So that'll be a choice between Lindisfarne and The Strawbs then.

Nice choice! Why not throw in Genesis? - The Cinema Show - from Selling England By The Pound...
When we set sail across the seven seas,
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid

User avatar
dodger
Senior Member
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:47 pm
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by dodger » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Classic Prog Rock! But wouldn't have time for the film!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MisterPleasant and 27 guests