Herbie, I think it was Brendan who tried giving you a tenner at the bar.spirit of 1990 wrote:I think you might be on to something Al, especially after reading this......boyliegladbach wrote:
Its OK Ian. My names on there as well and I haven't sponsored Steve yet.
I think he's just making it up
barrowaberdeen wrote:Aye Iain, I was more concerned when you attempted to give me it at the bar!
I spoke to Steve and took a sponsor form of him but DID NOT offer any money or any amount
Can see you breaking the 100k barrier at this rate Steve.....
SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Good luck pal. I cant think of a nicer man to pick up!! Make sure you have cans for the journey!! tenner done on JG site.
Avoid the [SwearFilter] Ribble
Avoid the [SwearFilter] Ribble
"F*cking Ribble" - Steve Herbert 26/4/09
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Cheers Ruins
Up to £465 now. Great stuff
Up to £465 now. Great stuff
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
£10 from me via just giving mate
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Cheers Dave
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Running Totalbarrowaberdeen wrote:Donations can be made on this link https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/Her ... htoTorquay
Club Collection- £100
Just Giving on t'internet
Angela £10
Jonty £30
Vialli £10
Esso Blue £30
Kie Robbo £10
Brendan £10
Ruins £10
Dave P £10
Tomnoddy £20
Pledges
Adam £10
Boylie £10
Leitchy £20? (Can't remember what you said mate)
GT Blue £50
Spirit £10
Kath Russell £10
Phil Solloway £20
Nipps £10
Dave- Depends on level of pain and suffering
Crossbar £10
Kirky £10
Mark £20 and a pint
Nick £10 Paid and put in shop
Freya £10
Geoff C £10
Bingo £10
John Bucks £10
Blue Nige- £10 Paid and put in shop
Gregg- £10 paid and put in shop
Khayman £5
Wintergreen £10
Dave C £10
£515
Last edited by barrowaberdeen on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Thanks Tomnoddy for your donation. Going well folks, great stuff.
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
I'll sponsor you to stay down there Steve 
Pop me down for a tenner lad.
Pop me down for a tenner lad.
Dave C
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Can this be made a sticky to keep it at the top of the page?
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7481
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Go on then Steve - £10
Will give it to you the following Tuesday v Chester if you are back!
Will give it to you the following Tuesday v Chester if you are back!
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Hahaha the sponsored hitch is one way only but I will return Dave!
Over the £500 now, cheers all, only in a few days too, hopefully get a bit more.
I think I will try and collect at Chester game as much as I can Wintergreen.
Might be an idea to sticky it aye, thanks Elaine. Anyway, off up North for some Europa League action- non hitching haha
STAND FREE
Over the £500 now, cheers all, only in a few days too, hopefully get a bit more.
I think I will try and collect at Chester game as much as I can Wintergreen.
Might be an idea to sticky it aye, thanks Elaine. Anyway, off up North for some Europa League action- non hitching haha
STAND FREE
-
Puffing Ron
- Member
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 am
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
I've borrowed Exile's login. On behalf of the Hong Kong Supporters and in thanks for the super welcome we received on Tuesday evening, I would like to donate £100 to the sponsored hitch.
All the best for this season,
Bluebird's fly high !
April Chan
All the best for this season,
Bluebird's fly high !
April Chan
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
This is turning out to be a fantastic gesture by everyone involved. Hope you get to Torquay now Steve.
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
A very kind gesture April and thank you for my book mark. Hope to see you again at H.S.Puffing Ron wrote:I've borrowed Exile's login. On behalf of the Hong Kong Supporters and in thanks for the super welcome we received on Tuesday evening, I would like to donate £100 to the sponsored hitch.
All the best for this season,
Bluebird's fly high !
April Chan
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests