Q&A. Friday 11th August.

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
blue nige
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7134
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by blue nige » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:08 pm

Lowtower wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:57 am
John Very Little wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:29 am
This is [SwearFilter] typical of a response from a club director, cancel a Q&A session and hastily post at short notice saying well the players and Casson were there to answer questions when it was just announced as a Meet & Greet with the players. A number of us who were going to go to the Q&A session didn't bother when it was cancelled and are fed up with sarcastic comments like this appearing and I actually thought you were better than this Ian.
The club will no doubt blame us (the regular fans) for not attending - yet this is presumably convenient for them because they don't want Casson to have to answer any difficult questions from angry fans about the way the club is being run at present as proven with this. Gradually losing affinity to the club the more things like this goes on, the owner and his son are clueless about how to run an English football club.
Does anyone ever ask any difficult questions at these Q&As ?

The one I attended was that much of a love-in I was expecting the baby oil to be pulled out at any minute and someone having to bring Casson to a happy ending.
So I have no doubt you asked a few difficult questions?
Or just come on here trying to wind people up.
If you're not prepared to ask yourself why criticise others and before you ask yes I do ask awkward questions!

User avatar
Lowtower
Silver Member
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by Lowtower » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:17 pm

blue nige wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:08 pm
Lowtower wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:57 am

Does anyone ever ask any difficult questions at these Q&As ?

The one I attended was that much of a love-in I was expecting the baby oil to be pulled out at any minute and someone having to bring Casson to a happy ending.
So I have no doubt you asked a few difficult questions?
Or just come on here trying to wind people up.
If you're not prepared to ask yourself why criticise others and before you ask yes I do ask awkward questions!
I asked a question yes, I wouldn't have called it too difficult though. I'm not one to get my knickers in a twist over the lack of a new stadium or not being able to sup an unlimited amount of lager for £30.

I wasn't a fan of the whole experience to be honest as it was plain to see that all Casson was doing was paying lip service to what he considers as cretins.

blue nige
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7134
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by blue nige » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Condescending is the word you're looking for! :D

boyliegladbach
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8720
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Tel aviv
Contact:

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by boyliegladbach » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Lowtower wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:17 pm
blue nige wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:08 pm
So I have no doubt you asked a few difficult questions?
Or just come on here trying to wind people up.
If you're not prepared to ask yourself why criticise others and before you ask yes I do ask awkward questions!
I asked a question yes, I wouldn't have called it too difficult though. I'm not one to get my knickers in a twist over the lack of a new stadium or not being able to sup an unlimited amount of lager for £30.

I wasn't a fan of the whole experience to be honest as it was plain to see that all Casson was doing was paying lip service to what he considers as cretins.
What question was it you asked please? Just so we can all work out who you are.

User avatar
PRR
Gold Member
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by PRR » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:34 pm

boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:48 pm
Lowtower wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:17 pm

I asked a question yes, I wouldn't have called it too difficult though. I'm not one to get my knickers in a twist over the lack of a new stadium or not being able to sup an unlimited amount of lager for £30.

I wasn't a fan of the whole experience to be honest as it was plain to see that all Casson was doing was paying lip service to what he considers as cretins.
What question was it you asked please? Just so we can all work out who you are.
He asked if anyone had noticed the resemblance between PC and the Green River Killer, Gary Ridgway

Image
I wanna take you to an Away Bar

Bingo
Platinum Member
Posts: 4101
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Failsworth, Manchester
Contact:

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by Bingo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:49 pm

If this was cancelled because the two Paul's had something more important to do ( bit insulting that if you ask me ) and we are hearing the squad building is complete what was more important?? I assumed they were signing a player or something

The club seems to feed the conspiracy theorists cancelling things like this

bigmac95
Bronze Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Contact:

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by bigmac95 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Why was it cancelled spirit? End the speculation
And on the 7th day god created football

Shaun
Gold Member
Posts: 2085
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by Shaun » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:18 am

He's already said, hasn't he - clash of schedules or something. It's gone, move on.
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."

Pedro
Platinum Member
Posts: 3489
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by Pedro » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Bingo wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:49 pm If this was cancelled because the two Paul's had something more important to do ( bit insulting that if you ask me ) and we are hearing the squad building is complete what was more important?? I assumed they were signing a player or something

The club seems to feed the conspiracy theorists cancelling things like this
Maybe they were having interviews?

paddy71
Bronze Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 1:02 am
Contact:

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by paddy71 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Pedro wrote: ↑Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:48 pm
Bingo wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:49 pm If this was cancelled because the two Paul's had something more important to do ( bit insulting that if you ask me ) and we are hearing the squad building is complete what was more important?? I assumed they were signing a player or something

The club seems to feed the conspiracy theorists cancelling things like this
Maybe they were having interviews?
Maybe they weren't
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way

barrowaberdeen
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9034
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
Location: Independent Newbarns

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by barrowaberdeen » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:36 pm

Maybe I didn't treat you, quite as good as I should have

User avatar
McMark
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11320
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by McMark » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:39 pm

barrowaberdeen wrote: ↑Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:36 pm Maybe I didn't treat you, quite as good as I should have
Little things I should of said and done!!!

User avatar
glasgow_blue
Silver Member
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:12 am
Location: The Barra
Contact:

Re: Q&A. Friday 11th August.

Post by glasgow_blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:25 pm

McMark wrote: ↑Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:39 pm
barrowaberdeen wrote: ↑Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:36 pm Maybe I didn't treat you, quite as good as I should have
Little things I should of said and done!!!
I just never took the time
Nil Carborundum Illegitimi

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cottingham bluebird, Matt and 11 guests