Wind up mate
New Manager
Re: New Manager
It's good news that Paul Ogden is back obviously knows the lower league's well and can identify cheaper players than bringing in from established teams. where costs would be higher.
I just hope the new Manager is not Grant Holt as a figure head.
I am surprised he is staying which makes me wonder !
I just hope the new Manager is not Grant Holt as a figure head.
I am surprised he is staying which makes me wonder !
-
Jo am back
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
Do you seriously think they would go through the whole advertising for,interviewing process if Holt was getting the job,grow a brain.
-
Suffolk Blue
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3807
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:09 pm
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
Actually I think an interview process is strictly speaking a legal requirement. Technically as a club employee Grant Holt might be able to claim constructive dismissal if he felt that he was prejudiced in any recruitment process for which he was eligible irrespective of whether he was the best candidate or not. Given our current budget problems think we can do without this.Jo am back wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 7:44 am Do you seriously think they would go through the whole advertising for,interviewing process if Holt was getting the job,grow a brain.
Re: New Manager
And if he does get an interview he might come across as clearly the best candidate (like Mickey Moore) !Suffolk Blue wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 9:12 amActually I think an interview process is strictly speaking a legal requirement. Technically as a club employee Grant Holt might be able to claim constructive dismissal if he felt that he was prejudiced in any recruitment process for which he was eligible irrespective of whether he was the best candidate or not. Given our current budget problems think we can do without this.Jo am back wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 7:44 am Do you seriously think they would go through the whole advertising for,interviewing process if Holt was getting the job,grow a brain.
Re: New Manager
Well as a woman I suggest that's rich as that's a sexist a thing a man would be repremanded for.Jo am back wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 7:44 am Do you seriously think they would go through the whole advertising for,interviewing process if Holt was getting the job,grow a brain.
I've been for a few jobs were people had the job already be it they lay on their backs for the interview or played golf with the boss and bought his beers
But I accept you have limited ideas not linked to the fact that you are s woman but limited ability to see the wider picture.
Keep trying though
Re: New Manager
Did I just really read that..... ????????Pedro wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 amWell as a woman I suggest that's rich as that's a sexist a thing a man would be repremanded for.Jo am back wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 7:44 am Do you seriously think they would go through the whole advertising for,interviewing process if Holt was getting the job,grow a brain.
I've been for a few jobs were people had the job already be it they lay on their backs for the interview or played golf with the boss and bought his beers
But I accept you have limited ideas not linked to the fact that you are s woman but limited ability to see the wider picture.
Keep trying though
Re: New Manager
Yep it's equal opportunity
- Dalton Bluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1325
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: Dalton in Furness
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
Yes, it’s nothing new for Pedro!01524 wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 11:39 amDid I just really read that..... ????????Pedro wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 am
Well as a woman I suggest that's rich as that's a sexist a thing a man would be repremanded for.
I've been for a few jobs were people had the job already be it they lay on their backs for the interview or played golf with the boss and bought his beers
But I accept you have limited ideas not linked to the fact that you are s woman but limited ability to see the wider picture.
Keep trying though
He talks sense sometimes.
Then he goes off into some inane drivel.
Tries to be clever and insult/ belittle other forum members.
Comments are written poetry style.
All part of the rich tapestry that this forum has become.
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!

Re: New Manager
Think it stemmed from the grow a brain theory
It was not a sexist comment
But u am thinking of starting a M2 group !!
It was not a sexist comment
But u am thinking of starting a M2 group !!
Re: New Manager
I think you insulted me first by the grow a brain comment or is that it's insult?Dalton Bluebird wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 11:49 amYes, it’s nothing new for Pedro!
He talks sense sometimes.
Then he goes off into some inane drivel.
Tries to be clever and insult/ belittle other forum members.
Comments are written poetry style.
All part of the rich tapestry that this forum has become.
- Dalton Bluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1325
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: Dalton in Furness
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
I made no such comment as ‘grow a brain’ and have no intention of insulting anyone, there’s enough on here do a perfectly good job of that. If the cap fits........"....Pedro wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 11:52 amI think you insulted me first by the grow a brain comment or is that it's insult?Dalton Bluebird wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 11:49 am
Yes, it’s nothing new for Pedro!
He talks sense sometimes.
Then he goes off into some inane drivel.
Tries to be clever and insult/ belittle other forum members.
Comments are written poetry style.
All part of the rich tapestry that this forum has become.
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!

Re: New Manager
Right it was a general comment not necessarily aimed towards me.
I am very very sorry
X
I am very very sorry
X
Re: New Manager
SighPedro wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 amWell as a woman I suggest that's rich as that's a sexist a thing a man would be repremanded for.Jo am back wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 7:44 am Do you seriously think they would go through the whole advertising for,interviewing process if Holt was getting the job,grow a brain.
I've been for a few jobs were people had the job already be it they lay on their backs for the interview or played golf with the boss and bought his beers
But I accept you have limited ideas not linked to the fact that you are s woman but limited ability to see the wider picture.
Keep trying though
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: colyates, Fazered, HenneysKnee, SayitagainSam, Semrush [Bot], steel panther and 51 guests