Who the hell cares about Woklng, or any other team. What a strange post.barrowfan_chris wrote: ↑Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:36 pm Lets just keep calm be happy with it so far but not get carried away.
What the hell is up with you Chris. Something is happening at Holket Street that absolutely no one would ever happen. It"s called "football" It 's great to watch. Do'nt you like what you see.
Woking started the season well last season but we all know where they ended up.
Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
- barrowfan_chris
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3510
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
- Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
Read what I've wrote again GT
I said be happy with it so far but not get carried away.
The reference to Woking is because they started last season well and ended up relegated
I said be happy with it so far but not get carried away.
The reference to Woking is because they started last season well and ended up relegated
Last edited by barrowfan_chris on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
just about to listen to RC repeat commentary on match. interesting to see how it sounded on radio. Atmosphere etc. Take me up to mid - night. (predict us winning..
x )
Seasons to be cheerful.Part 16 3/4 
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
I repeat, who cares aboutt Woking or any other team. Very odd. Your post is really depressing . I thought you were a Barrow fsn.barrowfan_chris wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm Read what I've wrote again GT
I said be happy with it so far but not get carried away.
The reference to Woking is because they started last season well and ended up relegated![]()
- barrowfan_chris
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3510
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
- Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
GTBLUE wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pmI repeat, who cares aboutt Woking or any other team. Very odd. Your post is really depressing . I thought you were a Barrow fsn.barrowfan_chris wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm Read what I've wrote again GT
I said be happy with it so far but not get carried away.
The reference to Woking is because they started last season well and ended up relegated![]()
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
You mentioned Man City on this thread the other day, so why can’t Chris mention wokingGTBLUE wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pmI repeat, who cares aboutt Woking or any other team. Very odd. Your post is really depressing . I thought you were a Barrow fsn.barrowfan_chris wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm Read what I've wrote again GT
I said be happy with it so far but not get carried away.
The reference to Woking is because they started last season well and ended up relegated![]()
Last edited by boyliegladbach on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
Drinking again GT ?GTBLUE wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pmI repeat, who cares aboutt Woking or any other team. Very odd. Your post is really depressing . I thought you were a Barrow fsn.barrowfan_chris wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm Read what I've wrote again GT
I said be happy with it so far but not get carried away.
The reference to Woking is because they started last season well and ended up relegated![]()
+1
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
What the hell have Man City got to do with anything
Barrow-in-Furness - The 19th happiest place in Britain
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
Chris does'nt need you to defend him.boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:37 pmYou mentioned Man City on this thread the other day, so why can’t Chris mention woking
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
Barrow's performance at times was fantastic. I mentioned City because they play great football. Is that ok with you.Even Mat Ryder mentioned City today in the Maidstone game. It's called a compliment to how we play.
Last edited by GTBLUE on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
Who the hell cares about Man City, or any other team. What a strange post.
Barrow-in-Furness - The 19th happiest place in Britain
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread
Do you mean like your post on todays match thread.. "Conceded d again." You sad troll.boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:36 pmYou are not intelligent enough to spell enough correctly.
Last edited by GTBLUE on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest