Probably due to the absolute hoofball passes up to them.Bluebirdstwo wrote: ↑Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:33 pm Totally toothless up top any decent play breaks down with our inability to hold the ball up !
Poor very very poor
Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
I’m like the earlier poster checking the results of the team below us. Glad I saved the £10. After Saturday I knew it was the way it was going to be. Relegation dog fight already for sure. Wonder if we will have more managers than last season 

- Mark Johnson
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2330
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
If I was White I'd be asking to get out. Embarrassing how little he is used
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
1842 with 119 brave bluebirds, well done them
Last edited by McMark on Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Barra Marra
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:31 pm
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Need two goals? Stick Festus Arthur on. Genuinely baffled by the White situation as well.Mark Johnson wrote: ↑Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:37 pm If I was White I'd be asking to get out. Embarrassing how little he is used
We hate Carlisle United, we hate Workington too (and Morecambe), we hate Accrington Stanley but Barrow we love you 
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Arthur is on for Gotts
-
AugustusCorpa
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1709
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Woeful forwards
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Reckon Cooper will last the full season?
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
We played better when we had next to nobody to pick from
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
They have shown why they are top of the league. First half we did ok, but I’m afraid we have very much been second best this half. FGR are very fit and I think they are by far the best team we’ve played this season
I’m taking positives that we showed a lot more in the first half than we have in recent games but again, short on any real chances.
The Crawley and Carlisle games are the games that have not been good enough. This one- cant fault the effort
I’m taking positives that we showed a lot more in the first half than we have in recent games but again, short on any real chances.
The Crawley and Carlisle games are the games that have not been good enough. This one- cant fault the effort
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Pressures really on now. Another couple of defeats on the cards and attendances right down.
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Not a chance. FCking clueless after his head fart moment of going long ball with a team that doesn't suit such a style. Made his bed with this call, unfortunately it doesn't seem he's big enough to admit he's clearly wrong.
Blames everything around him bar himself
-
grammaroldboy
- Member
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:32 am
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
4 points out of 24? says it all really...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests