You're right but what sticks in the throat is that Paul Hornby told us we have a list we've had scouts involved in the process and I felt excited look what we ended up with, you can't sugar coat this Cooper and the board are totally responsible if we go down!mickycarrol wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:29 pm
But we got the two kids who’ve scored a couple of goals in an U12 game once and a striker I’ve got a better scoring record than!!!???
Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7143
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Phil brown said it was like a breath of fresh air when he took the reigns for the last few games, for me it’s currently a breath of dog sh*t, gonna be devastating if we go down :/
-
Back of the net
- Senior Member
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:25 am
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
He won’t be bothered he got a nice deal, underlining again what a shambles the player recruitment has been.
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7143
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Please tell us the names then ? and by the way if Holloway is what they picked then no wonder we're in trouble!Main Stand SeasonTct wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:35 pmWe got the best we could that were willing to come. Who and what did you expect us to get ??
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8346
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
I’d have rather Jones came on for Holloway and went up front than for Gotts, baffling
-
Bingo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4102
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Should never have re signed him but suspect the board thought that will be popular; stockport were rubbing their hands with glee when we took them off them.
I'm actually quite relaxed now because I think we are going down .. I'm 90 percent certain.. we can't score goals
I'm actually quite relaxed now because I think we are going down .. I'm 90 percent certain.. we can't score goals
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
yes, bloody ridiculous.HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:43 pm I’d have rather Jones came on for Holloway and went up front than for Gotts, baffling
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Same here, sad but relaxed.Bingo wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:43 pm Should never have re signed him but suspect the board thought that will be popular; stockport were rubbing their hands with glee when we took them off them.
I'm actually quite relaxed now because I think we are going down .. I'm 90 percent certain.. we can't score goals
Hope has been all but extinguished.
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Go down, release most of them surely? Might actually see us win a few games in national league. This EFL stint has been woeful
-
MisterPleasant
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
- Contact:
-
Main Stand SeasonTct
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3256
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Harris Wakeling and Holloway. Like I said they were the best we could get that were willing to come. Who did you want and expect us to get ??blue nige wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:41 pmPlease tell us the names then ? and by the way if Holloway is what they picked then no wonder we're in trouble!Main Stand SeasonTct wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:35 pm
We got the best we could that were willing to come. Who and what did you expect us to get ??
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Conference beckons
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
We've messed up multiple, critical decisions over the last two seasons which have put us in this position.
Popular side since '03.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: BillyBlue and 49 guests