Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
6 games left- and I think the only way will stay up is to win three of our remaining games,…. then I realise we cant score goals. We all know out short run in the league is now looking more likely than ever to be at an end.
I cant listen to the interviews, but I do know that if he says the players don’t believe then get them out and get players on who will fight for everything. Where’s Connor Brown? where’s Mike Jones? Where’s Jason Taylor? Give me those players any day and least go down with a fight and not a whimper.
I cant listen to the interviews, but I do know that if he says the players don’t believe then get them out and get players on who will fight for everything. Where’s Connor Brown? where’s Mike Jones? Where’s Jason Taylor? Give me those players any day and least go down with a fight and not a whimper.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
-
MisterPleasant
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5254
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Injured according to Van der Nipper but, if so, even AJ doesn't know. He was asked the question before the game and was as perplexed as the rest of us.
Don't let the old man in.
- Mark Johnson
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2330
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Bring back Paul Cox
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7143
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Well he was training last Friday unless I was seeing things!MisterPleasant wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:23 pmInjured according to Van der Nipper but, if so, even AJ doesn't know. He was asked the question before the game and was as perplexed as the rest of us.
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Go and get Pete Wild as soon as the season finishes
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Stevens has covid, per Brown in his radio interview.blue nige wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:25 pmWell he was training last Friday unless I was seeing things!MisterPleasant wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:23 pm
Injured according to Van der Nipper but, if so, even AJ doesn't know. He was asked the question before the game and was as perplexed as the rest of us.
-
Bingo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4102
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
We went need to win three games to stop up.. I really can't see us picking up any more points through.. just relax enjoy some league football now. I'd say thanks to Phil brown then say good bye put senior players in charge give it Taylor and connor brownJonty wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:20 pm 6 games left- and I think the only way will stay up is to win three of our remaining games,…. then I realise we cant score goals. We all know out short run in the league is now looking more likely than ever to be at an end.
I cant listen to the interviews, but I do know that if he says the players don’t believe then get them out and get players on who will fight for everything. Where’s Connor Brown? where’s Mike Jones? Where’s Jason Taylor? Give me those players any day and least go down with a fight and not a whimper.
- Mark Johnson
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2330
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Anyone got a link to the post match interview?
- Mark Johnson
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2330
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
-
Blue Peter
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:20 pm
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
.
Last edited by Blue Peter on Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Methuselah
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1373
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Todays performance was poor yet again.When are these players going to realise that to score you have to fight to make sure the ball ends up in the back of the net.At the moment they all seem incapable of doing it.
After all the hard work that has gone on with he ground improvements and the ones promised for the future I would hate for it all to disappear because some of our players are not prepared to bust a gut to drag us over the line.
Because of their lack of effort,we find ourselves in the current situation and I for one who has waited 48 yrs would hate us to lose our place in the EFL.As time moves forward I hate going to watch them now as the script for every match seems to have been written before a ball is kicked.
After all the hard work that has gone on with he ground improvements and the ones promised for the future I would hate for it all to disappear because some of our players are not prepared to bust a gut to drag us over the line.
Because of their lack of effort,we find ourselves in the current situation and I for one who has waited 48 yrs would hate us to lose our place in the EFL.As time moves forward I hate going to watch them now as the script for every match seems to have been written before a ball is kicked.
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Relax and enjoy? It’s been torture. It’s the same display and outcome every game. Cooper or Brown in charge and the window to strengthen the attacking options when this was clear we were struggling for goals back in January was wasted.Bingo wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:36 pmWe went need to win three games to stop up.. I really can't see us picking up any more points through.. just relax enjoy some league football now. I'd say thanks to Phil brown then say good bye put senior players in charge give it Taylor and connor brownJonty wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:20 pm 6 games left- and I think the only way will stay up is to win three of our remaining games,…. then I realise we cant score goals. We all know out short run in the league is now looking more likely than ever to be at an end.
I cant listen to the interviews, but I do know that if he says the players don’t believe then get them out and get players on who will fight for everything. Where’s Connor Brown? where’s Mike Jones? Where’s Jason Taylor? Give me those players any day and least go down with a fight and not a whimper.
As I said- at least go down fighting.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
She’s warming up!Cromwell58 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:15 pm Not over till the fat lady sings, she is not even clearing her throat yet.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests