Page 8 of 8
Re: Darren Edmondson Signs
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:30 am
by Bingo
Apologies if I offended anyone - I wasn't having a pop at anyone inparticular and I like many others have to pick and choose the games I attend. Barrow isn't my number one priority anymore - I can't afford it to be - but it's a fresh start a clean sheet and I think the negativity breeds more and does more harm -
Re: Darren Edmondson Signs
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:32 am
by HenneysKnee
rockerlad workington wrote:gazzawil wrote:Wellcome and good luck to edmo
I heard from a good source that son of god Niall cowperthwaite will be the 1st signing but is cup tied from playing on saturday
Signed for Penrith.
No he hasn't, he was playing yesterday and on Tuesday to get fit
Re: Darren Edmondson Signs
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:55 pm
by rockerlad workington
penriths twitter says he has signed
Re: Darren Edmondson Signs
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:58 am
by Wintergreen
Talking to a Director on Saturday and we both envisaged that the team might look a little like this in the new year as we look to add local talent with a core of seasoned pros.
McMillan
Edwards
Burns
Me
Reynolds
Our kid
Cowperthwaite
Thomson
Arnison
Jackson
Mills
Re: Darren Edmondson Signs
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:26 pm
by pjdaly
"Me" and "our kid" (i.e. you and your kid)???
That's okay by me, but Mills? You're having a laugh.
Re: Darren Edmondson Signs
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:16 pm
by SKIPPER
Re: Darren Edmondson Signs
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:47 pm
by onered
Edmo should had known this. he was the one to put him on contract
Re: Darren Edmondson Signs
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:11 pm
by bobbie moore
Don't believe everything they say in a paper

got to make up a lot to try to get people to buy the rubbish they print...........
