Page 8 of 8

Re: Carlisle tickets

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:23 pm
by Big_Bluebird
HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:20 pm Did we ever find out if the 4000 included the away ticket sales?
I’d imagine it will be

Re: Carlisle tickets

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:10 pm
by Moonie
Don't know if it's the same at Holker Street, but Brunton Park tends to see a big number of POTD sales. Any chance of this one selling out? Or will the 4k advance sales be the bulk of the crowd?

Re: Carlisle tickets

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:40 pm
by Main Stand SeasonTct
Moonie wrote: ↑Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:10 pm Don't know if it's the same at Holker Street, but Brunton Park tends to see a big number of POTD sales. Any chance of this one selling out? Or will the 4k advance sales be the bulk of the crowd?
I think most have bought in advance for this one. Usually plenty of main stand seats left on the day of the game but for this one sold out earlier this week. As for a sell out I'm not sure. Probably be around 5000 in attendance

Re: Carlisle tickets

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:58 am
by Sea Dog Sam
Moonie wrote: ↑Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:20 pm
Sea Dog Sam wrote: ↑Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:49 pm A few members on here saying Carlisle are a big powerful team with a few class players. This is a club that, apparently, a few seasons ago - were skint - according to some posts I read on here. So how have they attracted these quality players? They're situated - similar to us - at the ar*e end of nowhere. So geographical location goes against them. Have they had a cash boost recently from some source?
Nope, just some savvy recruitment from Simmo (Moxon signed from Annan Athletic, for example) to get the best out of his budget. That, and the fact that we've had a few coming through the ranks (Jack Ellis and Taylor Charters have impressed in particular), and a few lads who've been here for a few seasons (Mellish, Feeney, Armer, Guy) and really grown in that time. I'd imagine that our improving crowds should give us a better playing budget next year, but with the debt hanging over the club we're not in any position to throw cash around.
Good post. Thanks for the informative reply. But I won't wish you luck today :D

Not sure about your positivity regarding your upcoming fixture with Salford - the best Div 2 footballing side I've seen all season (they'd have to be with the United influence) :D So you need to make sure of grabbing all three points today. We'll see... :scarf:

Re: Carlisle tickets

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:27 pm
by olbarrafancumbak
I have a spare ticket (adult) if someone wants it foc? Barrow fans only!