Page 9 of 9

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:04 pm
by DaveC
Bingo wrote:I very rarely go in there not a drinker and I'm a bit shy can some post some more pics ?
I'll try and get up one day and snap a few shots off.

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:23 pm
by Wintergreen
So to summarise, the exercise to re-name the Cross Bar has come up with the name The Cross Bar – how imaginative... I am currently scheduling a think tank for early next year to discuss updating and modifying the Rubik Cube; be there or be square!

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 pm
by blue nige
:lol:
Wintergreen wrote:So to summarise, the exercise to re-name the Cross Bar has come up with the name The Cross Bar – how imaginative... I am currently scheduling a think tank for early next year to discuss updating and modifying the Rubik Cube; be there or be square!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:12 pm
by Cubbins Paratrooper
Back to pies and whilst it pains me to say it, Morecambe FC seems to have sorted the pie menu out good and proper:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29614699

Do we have any news on developments on the pie front at Holker Street?

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:00 am
by walney rock
The club should do a deal with greens pies :-) yum :flag:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:06 am
by Shaun
Regarding pies, we should get some deal going with one of the good shops (McCleys (sp?) or Greens). Everyone's a winner.

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:07 pm
by Bigfathoss
Greens and McLeys are proper overrated (I've tried them both). Deli.sh is the way forward.

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:44 pm
by Shaun
I really like McCley's but can't speak for Green's - just going off word of mouth. Where's this deli.sh place?

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:39 pm
by Cubbins Paratrooper

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:13 pm
by DaveC
Greens, all day everyday!

Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:52 am
by audigex
Thomas's were always decent, although I've not had one for a few years now

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:55 am
by A.B.
Brighton St every time.