I know people say you make your own luck, but that home game against Stevenage was arguably the game we were most unlucky not to win. From what I remember, there was a controversial red card for Holloway, at least two good penalty appeals for us and I think we hit the post twice.Suffolk Blue wrote: ↑Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:44 amAgree Adam. Have thought Stevenage were the most likely fall guys for a while now. Their performances under Revell at the end of his reign were dreadful. Tisdale achieved the usual dead cat bounce and his reputation convinced many that they were going to be fine. But they've been on the decline again and this seems to be getting worse, Cant recruit and cant change the manager again, so its going to be a real struggle with what they've got to reverse the trend.
I thought at the time that the result, and the ref's influence on it, could turn out to be crucial.