Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

A forum for previous match threads.
GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by GTBLUE » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:54 pm

barrowfan_chris wrote: ↑Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:36 pm Lets just keep calm be happy with it so far but not get carried away.

What the hell is up with you Chris. Something is happening at Holket Street that absolutely no one would ever happen. It"s called "football" It 's great to watch. Do'nt you like what you see.

Woking started the season well last season but we all know where they ended up.
Who the hell cares about Woklng, or any other team. What a strange post.

User avatar
barrowfan_chris
Platinum Member
Posts: 3510
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by barrowfan_chris » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm

Read what I've wrote again GT

I said be happy with it so far but not get carried away.

The reference to Woking is because they started last season well and ended up relegated 8-)
Last edited by barrowfan_chris on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ant
Gold Member
Posts: 2153
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:48 pm
Location: Popular side
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by ant » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:27 pm

just about to listen to RC repeat commentary on match. interesting to see how it sounded on radio. Atmosphere etc. Take me up to mid - night. (predict us winning..;) x )
Seasons to be cheerful.Part 16 3/4 :skill:

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by GTBLUE » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pm

barrowfan_chris wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm Read what I've wrote again GT

I said be happy with it so far but not get carried away.

The reference to Woking is because they started last season well and ended up relegated 8-)
I repeat, who cares aboutt Woking or any other team. Very odd. Your post is really depressing . I thought you were a Barrow fsn.

User avatar
barrowfan_chris
Platinum Member
Posts: 3510
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by barrowfan_chris » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:33 pm

GTBLUE wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pm
barrowfan_chris wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm Read what I've wrote again GT

I said be happy with it so far but not get carried away.

The reference to Woking is because they started last season well and ended up relegated 8-)
I repeat, who cares aboutt Woking or any other team. Very odd. Your post is really depressing . I thought you were a Barrow fsn.
:lol: :scarf:

boyliegladbach
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8720
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Tel aviv
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by boyliegladbach » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:37 pm

GTBLUE wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pm
barrowfan_chris wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm Read what I've wrote again GT

I said be happy with it so far but not get carried away.

The reference to Woking is because they started last season well and ended up relegated 8-)
I repeat, who cares aboutt Woking or any other team. Very odd. Your post is really depressing . I thought you were a Barrow fsn.
You mentioned Man City on this thread the other day, so why can’t Chris mention woking
Last edited by boyliegladbach on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Lowtower
Silver Member
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by Lowtower » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:04 am

GTBLUE wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pm
barrowfan_chris wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm Read what I've wrote again GT

I said be happy with it so far but not get carried away.

The reference to Woking is because they started last season well and ended up relegated 8-)
I repeat, who cares aboutt Woking or any other team. Very odd. Your post is really depressing . I thought you were a Barrow fsn.
Drinking again GT ?

+1

Leo
Silver Member
Posts: 1192
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 4:18 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by Leo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:36 am

GTBLUE wrote: ↑Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 pm At times tonight I thought I had walked into the Etihad and was watching City passing it around
What the hell have Man City got to do with anything
Barrow-in-Furness - The 19th happiest place in Britain

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by GTBLUE » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:38 pm

boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:37 pm
GTBLUE wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pm

I repeat, who cares aboutt Woking or any other team. Very odd. Your post is really depressing . I thought you were a Barrow fsn.
You mentioned Man City on this thread the other day, so why can’t Chris mention woking
Chris does'nt need you to defend him.

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by GTBLUE » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:40 pm

Lowtower wrote: ↑Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:04 am
GTBLUE wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pm

I repeat, who cares aboutt Woking or any other team. Very odd. Your post is really depressing . I thought you were a Barrow fsn.
Drinking again GT ?
No, but I might start :lol:



+1

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by GTBLUE » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Leo wrote: ↑Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:36 am
GTBLUE wrote: ↑Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 pm At times tonight I thought I had walked into the Etihad and was watching City passing it around
What the hell have Man City got to do with anything
Barrow's performance at times was fantastic. I mentioned City because they play great football. Is that ok with you.Even Mat Ryder mentioned City today in the Maidstone game. It's called a compliment to how we play.
Last edited by GTBLUE on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leo
Silver Member
Posts: 1192
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 4:18 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by Leo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:06 pm

GTBLUE wrote: ↑Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm
Leo wrote: ↑Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:36 am

What the hell have Man City got to do with anything
Barrow's performance at times was fantastic. I mentioned City because they play great football. Is that ok with you.Even Mat Ryder mentioned City today in the Maidstone game. It's called a compliment to how we play.
Who the hell cares about Man City, or any other team. What a strange post.
Barrow-in-Furness - The 19th happiest place in Britain

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by GTBLUE » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Leo wrote: ↑Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:06 pm
GTBLUE wrote: ↑Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Barrow's performance at times was fantastic. I mentioned City because they play great football. Is that ok with you.Even Mat Ryder mentioned City today in the Maidstone game. It's called a compliment to how we play.
Who the hell cares about Man City, or any other team. What a strange post.
You are not intelligent enuogh to use your own words. Goodnight.

boyliegladbach
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8720
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Tel aviv
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by boyliegladbach » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:36 pm

GTBLUE wrote: ↑Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 pm
Leo wrote: ↑Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Who the hell cares about Man City, or any other team. What a strange post.
You are not intelligent enuogh to use your own words. Goodnight.
You are not intelligent enough to spell enough correctly.

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Chesterfield match thread

Post by GTBLUE » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:43 pm

boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:36 pm
GTBLUE wrote: ↑Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 pm

You are not intelligent enuogh to use your own words. Goodnight.
You are not intelligent enough to spell enough correctly.
Do you mean like your post on todays match thread.. "Conceded d again." You sad troll.
Last edited by GTBLUE on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 4 guests