SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
-
Bingo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4100
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Paul Casson mentioned your efforts on Radio Cumbria today, hope you raise loads.
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Good on ya Steve. Best of luck.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Tenner from me Steve
-
Cubbins Paratrooper
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm
- Location: NW London
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Send the hat round at Plainmoor, am sure a few of us will chuck a couple of quid in.
-
John_Bucks
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:37 am
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Put me down for a tenner too mate
Life is always better when it's better
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Running Totalbarrowaberdeen wrote:Bluebirds!
This year, in order to raise money to support people who might otherwise not make Barrow AFC Home games, on August 12/13th I am undertaking a sponsored hitch hike to Torquay from Furness, under the auspices of the Bluebirds Trust.
All money raised will go to a match ticket 'fund which the Trust will administer. For example, £40 raised might pay for a class of local children to attend with their teachers, a couple of fans from a community group, someone who would like to go but needs a carer to come with them, a youth club prize, or just a family who have had a bit of a bad time and would like a day out. People can apply to Trust Tickets- we think this way we will get the maximum usage and also those that donated will get a real sense of where their tickets are going.
So, however small (even a £1 gets a child in) please do sponsor, there will be a link posted soon for folk who want to donate. Sponsor forms will also be available at the Trust Office in the ground, from the Carlisle game tomorrow where you can also make donations etc if you wish. I am trying to get to £500.
We'll keep you updated during the 'road trip' through Trust Facebook and Twitter. Please consider sponsoring me and help someone else get down to Holker Street
ALL BARROW ARE'NT WE!
Donations can be made on this link https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/Her ... htoTorquay
Club Collection- £100
Just Giving on t'internet
Angela £10
Jonty £30
Vialli £10
Pledges
Adam £10
Boylie £10
Leitchy £20? (Can't remember what you said mate)
GT Blue £50
Spirit £10
Kath Russell £10
Phil Solloway £20
Nipps £10
Dave- Depends on level of pain and suffering
Crossbar £10
Kirky £10
Mark £20 and a pint
Nick £10
Freya £10
Bingo £10
John Bucks £10
£370
Last edited by barrowaberdeen on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Please do PM if I've got your pledge wrong, forgotten or I have duplicated (eg because I don't know your forum name)
I promise to be better organised Tuesday night! Also you'll be able to put it in in the Trust Office
I promise to be better organised Tuesday night! Also you'll be able to put it in in the Trust Office
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Good luck Steve.... Donated via Just Giving. Try not to get locked up for Vagrancy. B.P.
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Cheers B.P! Miss seeing you when we arrive on these long trips.
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Donations can be made on this link https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/Her ... htoTorquay[/quote]
Running Total
Club Collection- £100
Just Giving on t'internet
Angela £10
Jonty £30
Vialli £10
Esso Blue £30
Kie Robbo £10
Brendan £10
Ruins £10
Dave P £10
Pledges
Adam £10
Boylie £10
Leitchy £20? (Can't remember what you said mate)
GT Blue £50
Spirit £10
Kath Russell £10
Phil Solloway £20
Nipps £10
Dave- Depends on level of pain and suffering
Crossbar £10
Kirky £10
Mark £20 and a pint
Nick £10
Freya £10
Geoff C £10
Bingo £10
John Bucks £10
Blue Nige- £10 Paid and put in shop
Gregg- £10 paid and put in shop
Khayman £5
£475
Running Total
Club Collection- £100
Just Giving on t'internet
Angela £10
Jonty £30
Vialli £10
Esso Blue £30
Kie Robbo £10
Brendan £10
Ruins £10
Dave P £10
Pledges
Adam £10
Boylie £10
Leitchy £20? (Can't remember what you said mate)
GT Blue £50
Spirit £10
Kath Russell £10
Phil Solloway £20
Nipps £10
Dave- Depends on level of pain and suffering
Crossbar £10
Kirky £10
Mark £20 and a pint
Nick £10
Freya £10
Geoff C £10
Bingo £10
John Bucks £10
Blue Nige- £10 Paid and put in shop
Gregg- £10 paid and put in shop
Khayman £5
£475
Last edited by barrowaberdeen on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Going well this folks, great generosity thanks.
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9884
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Is that a tenner off me you have on there Steve?
Just checking as I never signed your sheet on Saturday but took one off you to fill in at work, don't want to "sponsor" you twice.....I haven't the money ruins has!!
Just checking as I never signed your sheet on Saturday but took one off you to fill in at work, don't want to "sponsor" you twice.....I haven't the money ruins has!!
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Aye Iain, I was more concerned when you attempted to give me it at the bar!
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
Its OK Ian. My names on there as well and I haven't sponsored Steve yet.spirit of 1990 wrote:Is that a tenner off me you have on there Steve?
Just checking as I never signed your sheet on Saturday but took one off you to fill in at work, don't want to "sponsor" you twice.....I haven't the money ruins has!!
I think he's just making it up
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9884
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY
I think you might be on to something Al, especially after reading this......boyliegladbach wrote:Its OK Ian. My names on there as well and I haven't sponsored Steve yet.spirit of 1990 wrote:Is that a tenner off me you have on there Steve?
Just checking as I never signed your sheet on Saturday but took one off you to fill in at work, don't want to "sponsor" you twice.....I haven't the money ruins has!!
I think he's just making it up
barrowaberdeen wrote:Aye Iain, I was more concerned when you attempted to give me it at the bar!
I spoke to Steve and took a sponsor form of him but DID NOT offer any money or any amount
Can see you breaking the 100k barrier at this rate Steve.....
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Tony and 22 guests