Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:23 pm
Give over....Barrow 5 taunton 0. Harrison 3, livesey, Williams....Att 1259barrowfan wrote:2-1 to Taunton.
The unofficial Barrow AFC fans forum
https://barrowafc.net/
Give over....Barrow 5 taunton 0. Harrison 3, livesey, Williams....Att 1259barrowfan wrote:2-1 to Taunton.
Er, enough with the facts Stu, I was trying to make a point.Van Der Nipper wrote:They we're away on Saturday.Wintergreen wrote:
...and 3 more than watched their home game on Saturday!
Yes. I'm sure some Hemel Hemstead supporters also thought they were as good as through after drawing at Taunton. I don't expect anything other than a tough game and I'll be happy with any win.Jo am back wrote:This is gonna be a lot tougher than some on here think,taunton will be desperate to face Bristol rovers a league club less than 50 miles from them.Im thinking 2.1.
A shame!saltcellar wrote:Must be a lot making their own way to Barrow then.cromwells ghost wrote:Taunton will bring about 80,which is fantastic.
According to the official Taunton Town website there are still plenty of spaces on the 77 seater luxury coach.
as you already stated, how many would you bring on a Tuesday night ?Steelworks End wrote:To be fair, if the cup draw had been reversed, how many would have travelled to Taunton from Barrow, I wonder? Far less than the couple of hundred or so who went to the original tie, especially if there were no coaches running.
If Taunton do fill a coach - and good luck to them with this - it will mean a fair percentage of their average home gate making a trip of unprecedented length for them, and involve taking a day (or two) off work.
I don't think it will be an easy match for Barrow; no score at half time but Barrow running out 3-1 winners after the visitors tire and earning a trip to anywhere but Crawley.
And this is what makes football special... hope you guys enjoy your time up here, not too much mind! don't wanna see anything other than a victory for Barrow!tamar wrote:as you already stated, how many would you bring on a Tuesday night ?Steelworks End wrote:To be fair, if the cup draw had been reversed, how many would have travelled to Taunton from Barrow, I wonder? Far less than the couple of hundred or so who went to the original tie, especially if there were no coaches running.
If Taunton do fill a coach - and good luck to them with this - it will mean a fair percentage of their average home gate making a trip of unprecedented length for them, and involve taking a day (or two) off work.
I don't think it will be an easy match for Barrow; no score at half time but Barrow running out 3-1 winners after the visitors tire and earning a trip to anywhere but Crawley.
it's a bleddy long way but would expect about 40/50 making the trip, I've had to take two days off work as can't guarantee being back for 0700 start in Plymouth especially if extra time is needed, not many people able to get time off that easily.
really looking forward to the game and expect taunton to give your boys a game, hope to meet some of you over a drink in your club bar pre-game
tamar wrote:as you already stated, how many would you bring on a Tuesday night ?Steelworks End wrote:To be fair, if the cup draw had been reversed, how many would have travelled to Taunton from Barrow, I wonder? Far less than the couple of hundred or so who went to the original tie, especially if there were no coaches running.
If Taunton do fill a coach - and good luck to them with this - it will mean a fair percentage of their average home gate making a trip of unprecedented length for them, and involve taking a day (or two) off work.
I don't think it will be an easy match for Barrow; no score at half time but Barrow running out 3-1 winners after the visitors tire and earning a trip to anywhere but Crawley.
it's a bleddy long way but would expect about 40/50 making the trip, I've had to take two days off work as can't guarantee being back for 0700 start in Plymouth especially if extra time is needed, not many people able to get time off that easily.
really looking forward to the game and expect taunton to give your boys a game, hope to meet some of you over a drink in your club bar pre-game