Assistant manager?

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
DaveP
Gold Member
Posts: 2088
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Assistant manager?

Post by DaveP » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:20 pm

In my experience banks have been the ruination of so many businesses basically because they simply don't understand how business works,.

User avatar
Nigel Bamford
Platinum Member
Posts: 2700
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:09 pm
Location: Between here and gone
Contact:

Re: Assistant manager?

Post by Nigel Bamford » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:08 pm

DaveP wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:04 pm
Roger Charnley 1907 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Davep.

Is this not part paradox? I was a bank manager for 35 years and I can tell you Davep. The sooner the money is spent on investing for the future then the sooner you can reap the rewards.
I can see you were a bank manager and not a businessman there's a paradox for you.

A businessman will set himself a budget....
That's a new one on me. When I was a bank manager the idea of a budget was seen as the bank being more interested in the paperwork than the 'realities' of running a business! The concept of a budget forecast to support a request for money was viewed with exasperation. 😀
It all comes 'round again.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluestandguy, Matty, Stand By Me and 20 guests