Gutted, at least we’ve got ours mate, ehA.B. wrote: ↑Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:36 amOnly 400 sold, you’ll be sad to knowDesmond2-2 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:58 am I think think this will be the second largest travelling support to Carlisle, this season. 750-1000 I’m thinking
Bradford City AFC - 18/09/21
-
Desmond2-2
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1250
- Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: Bradford City AFC - 18/09/21
- Bluebirds Trust
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2409
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: Bradford City AFC - 18/09/21
The Corn Dolly have also stated that away fans are welcome when I spoke to them a few weeks ago
Our main sponsor is: Looking for a sponsor
Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST
Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST
Re: Bradford City AFC - 18/09/21
The Corn Dolly - fantastic boozer! As is The Fighting Cock on Preston Street.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests