Wintergreen wrote:Thelandlord wrote:Most of them who go to prison will come out and struggle will to find work and probably spend the rest of their lives on the dole. I hope it was worth it for them. I think prison is a bit much, if they kicked off in a pub then it would just be a big fine and community service, seems they have got made an example of because it was in a football ground.
I think you're right.
Lets have a think about it.
These arent lads who started on someone of the same gender, size and age because they knocked over their Orange WKD in the Derby .
These are men who ran accross a football pitch with the intention of starting violence against any type of person they could. Be it Male fans, female fans , Disabled Fans , Young Fans and Elderly fans.
If you are telling me that running that distance in say a town centre to cause violence in the same way against the above would be treated any different. You must be completely stupid.