Page 13 of 13

Re: New Commercial Manager Announced

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:26 am
by Pedro
HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:50 pm
Soulboy wrote: ↑Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:52 pm It is a key role hence the decision?
Perhaps an experienced commercial person who is being brought in?
New manager no coincidence.
Scope for development
What on earth does a new manager have to do with this
Though I get accussed of conspiracy theories!
Maybe with Emma asking people not to discuss it on here maybe its a personal decision and should be let lie.

Re: New Commercial Manager Announced

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:37 am
by barrowfan
Pedro wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:26 am
HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:50 pm

What on earth does a new manager have to do with this
Though I get accussed of conspiracy theories!
Maybe with Emma asking people not to discuss it on here maybe its a personal decision and should be let lie.
Pedro - if you can might I suggest that you alter the title of this thread as it looks as though a replacement for Emma has been appointed?

Re: New Commercial Manager Announced

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:37 pm
by Pedro
barrowfan wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:37 am
Pedro wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:26 am

Though I get accussed of conspiracy theories!
Maybe with Emma asking people not to discuss it on here maybe its a personal decision and should be let lie.
Pedro - if you can might I suggest that you alter the title of this thread as it looks as though a replacement for Emma has been appointed?

Not for me to alter as not my thread so who is the new Commercial Manage?

Re: Commercial Manager leaves

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:12 pm
by Soulboy
I would like to think the club manager role and commercial manager would have to work effectively together to achieve the objectives?
We maybe see a new appointment that fits with what ady pennock and directors require.

Re: New Commercial Manager Announced

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:33 pm
by mightywhite
Bluebarrowman wrote: ↑Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:15 pm
K-Man wrote: ↑Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:43 pm I saw it being discussed on social network.

Hopefully we'll get someone with experience in football marketing etc. Inshallah.
What's this inshallah got to do with it mate
It’s Arabic for god willing