What a [SwearFilter].Roadrunner wrote:As you have made three statements I'll answer in orderKHayman wrote: This forum is ridiculous. If the lad thinks we'll get beat then that his opinion and he's entitled to it. Whether you agree or not is a different matter.
1. This forum is ridiculous. The forum isn't ridiculous it's some of the people on here!
2. If the lad thinks we'll get beat then that his opinion and he's entitled to it. I agree he is entitled to an opinion
3. you say above he's entitled to his opinion but then you go on to say that whether I agree or not is a different matter. which means I'm not entitled to my opinion
4. See what I mean in when I answered 1
For what its worth I wouldn't put my mortgage on a Barrow win. There has been times when we have scraped through games and the manager has picked some bizarre starting line ups and some how we have won.
Apart from the long balls I don't really see our strategy when it comes to trying to win a game