Page 3 of 4

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:00 pm
by memories of 67
The only thing this game will define is if we are in the FA Cup 1st round draw or not.

AFC Fylde a season defining game.....

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:05 pm
by hrb
.... not sure why kellamergh park is a 'difficult pitch'

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.....

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:35 pm
by Jo am back
hrb wrote:.... not sure why kellamergh park is a 'difficult pitch'
Yep ok then, I meant shit ground and facilities, not really what we have had this season.

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:03 pm
by blue nige
ant wrote:Colin Appleton best league manager we ever had! Should have a stand named after him for sure.
Yes you are spot on! Pity his name is now used for "fishing expeditions!" :lol:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.....

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:59 am
by Steeley
Jo am back wrote:
hrb wrote:.... not sure why kellamergh park is a 'difficult pitch'
Yep ok then, I meant shit ground and facilities, not really what we have had this season.
They have the same groundsman as Fleetwood dont they?

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:38 pm
by Big E
It's a one off cup game - anything could happen. Hope we have enough to get past them, but there have been bigger upsets in football should it go t*ts up.

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:07 pm
by The Real Slim Azza
http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds


It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.

Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’

That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.

“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.

“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.

“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.

“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.

“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”

Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.







It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:39 pm
by Bingo
Not bothered :D

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:19 pm
by Big E
Bingo wrote:Not bothered :D
sums up his time with us perfectly...

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:07 pm
by Jo am back
The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds


It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.

Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’

That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.

“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.

“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.

“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.

“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.

“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”

Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.







It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:24 pm
by paddy71
;)
Jo am back wrote:
The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds


It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.

Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’

That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.

“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.

“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.

“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.

“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.

“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”

Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.







It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.
Why reply then?seems to me you're bothered ;)

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:28 pm
by The Real Slim Azza
Jo am back wrote:
The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds


It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.

Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’

That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.

“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.

“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.

“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.

“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.

“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”

Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.







It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.

CTRL C

CTRL V

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:07 pm
by GTBLUE
He ain't bovvered! Like a former member of this forum said' he said it 6 times in a Rowe !

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:53 pm
by Jo am back
paddy71 wrote:;)
Jo am back wrote: Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.
Why reply then?seems to me you're bothered ;)
Reply, to what ? That was commenting on something,no replying.

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:56 pm
by bigcod 321
impotant game yet nothing on the official forum...enough said....