Page 3 of 7

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:38 pm
by boyliegladbach
spirit of 1990 wrote:
boyliegladbach wrote:
Its OK Ian. My names on there as well and I haven't sponsored Steve yet.
I think he's just making it up :D
I think you might be on to something Al, especially after reading this......
barrowaberdeen wrote:Aye Iain, I was more concerned when you attempted to give me it at the bar!


I spoke to Steve and took a sponsor form of him but DID NOT offer any money or any amount :lol:

Can see you breaking the 100k barrier at this rate Steve.....
Herbie, I think it was Brendan who tried giving you a tenner at the bar.

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:28 pm
by ruins
Good luck pal. I cant think of a nicer man to pick up!! Make sure you have cans for the journey!! tenner done on JG site.

Avoid the [SwearFilter] Ribble ;)

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:36 am
by barrowaberdeen
Cheers Ruins

Up to £465 now. Great stuff

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:32 am
by DaveP
£10 from me via just giving mate

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:22 pm
by barrowaberdeen
Cheers Dave

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:41 pm
by barrowaberdeen
barrowaberdeen wrote:Donations can be made on this link https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/Her ... htoTorquay
Running Total

Club Collection- £100

Just Giving on t'internet
Angela £10
Jonty £30
Vialli £10
Esso Blue £30
Kie Robbo £10
Brendan £10
Ruins £10
Dave P £10
Tomnoddy £20

Pledges
Adam £10
Boylie £10
Leitchy £20? (Can't remember what you said mate)
GT Blue £50
Spirit £10
Kath Russell £10
Phil Solloway £20
Nipps £10
Dave- Depends on level of pain and suffering
Crossbar £10
Kirky £10
Mark £20 and a pint
Nick £10 Paid and put in shop
Freya £10
Geoff C £10
Bingo £10
John Bucks £10
Blue Nige- £10 Paid and put in shop
Gregg- £10 paid and put in shop
Khayman £5
Wintergreen £10
Dave C £10

£515

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:45 pm
by barrowaberdeen
Thanks Tomnoddy for your donation. Going well folks, great stuff.

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:31 pm
by DaveC
I'll sponsor you to stay down there Steve ;)

Pop me down for a tenner lad.

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:15 pm
by Holkerbird
Can this be made a sticky to keep it at the top of the page?

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:49 am
by Wintergreen
Go on then Steve - £10

Will give it to you the following Tuesday v Chester if you are back!

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:37 am
by barrowaberdeen
Hahaha the sponsored hitch is one way only but I will return Dave!

Over the £500 now, cheers all, only in a few days too, hopefully get a bit more.

I think I will try and collect at Chester game as much as I can Wintergreen.

Might be an idea to sticky it aye, thanks Elaine. Anyway, off up North for some Europa League action- non hitching haha

STAND FREE

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:30 pm
by Puffing Ron
I've borrowed Exile's login. On behalf of the Hong Kong Supporters and in thanks for the super welcome we received on Tuesday evening, I would like to donate £100 to the sponsored hitch.

All the best for this season,

Bluebird's fly high !

April Chan

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:39 pm
by Middleton Nick
This is turning out to be a fantastic gesture by everyone involved. Hope you get to Torquay now Steve.

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:42 pm
by Holkerbird
Puffing Ron wrote:I've borrowed Exile's login. On behalf of the Hong Kong Supporters and in thanks for the super welcome we received on Tuesday evening, I would like to donate £100 to the sponsored hitch.

All the best for this season,

Bluebird's fly high !

April Chan
A very kind gesture April and thank you for my book mark. Hope to see you again at H.S.

Re: SPONSORED HITCH TO TORQUAY

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:20 pm
by A.B.
Stick me down for a tenner.