Page 3 of 3

Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:55 am
by barrowfan_chris
Barrow 1 - 2 Taunton Att:1350 Hughes with our goal.

Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:09 am
by The Tomahawk Kid
Matty wrote:I predict a drum will be present.
I bet it soon disappears... ;) :D

Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:16 pm
by thurgott22
Barrow 4-0 Taunton (Harrison x2, Yates, Livesey)
1045 people in attendance, 89 from Taunton

Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:01 pm
by K-Man
Mark Mc wrote:^^ Agree with John we would of done well to have filled a twenty two seater, given the 04:00 at the earliest arrival back in the Furness area. We would of been dependent on our exiles once again to swell the numbers, but even a large number of those wouldn't of been able to attend.
It's not our cup final though Mark.

Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:13 pm
by Bigfathoss
This won't be close. 3 or 4 nil.

Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:46 pm
by Suffolk Blue
It SHOULDN'T be close.

It would probably rank as the worst result ever suffered by a BAFC side (in terms of the difference in league places) if we lost. This would also have a calamitous effect on morale if it happened. So I'm hoping that it doesn't happen. I think Cox would consider anything less than a two goal victory anything other than abysmal. Will go 3-1.

Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:21 pm
by JimmyCrabstick
I don't think it will be close up here. They won't score. Still going for 4-0.

Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:38 pm
by crossbar
4-1 to us. They may bring a mini bus load and a drum. Long trip back for the dozen or so

Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:50 pm
by walney rock
Anything less than 3-0 would be disappointing should have the game sealed By half time ;) :scarf:

Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:48 pm
by Fazered
The Tomahawk Kid wrote:
Matty wrote:I predict a drum will be present.
I bet it soon disappears... ;) :D
I hate drums. They should only be allowed in the ground if the person carrying it can fit it up his/her backside. BAN THEM

Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:32 pm
by paddy71
I think this might be the game Paul casson predicted a while ago.8-0 3-0 up ht,then fitness takes over.1354