Page 3 of 3

Re: New kit supplier

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:45 am
by Holkerbird
They look very nice. Suitably modelled by the players. The goalkeeping strip was NOT modelled by Joel. 😂
I hope they sell well.

Re: New kit supplier

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:13 pm
by walney rock
Hope the make allowance for the more ample size supporters

Re: New kit supplier

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:26 pm
by Holkerbird
Well the goalkeeper kit modeler managed to "squash" into that one. 😂

Re: New kit supplier

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:20 pm
by gingeki
walney rock wrote: ↑Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:13 pm Hope the make allowance for the more ample size supporters
Apparently not. Saw a Facebook comment from the supplier 17 Sport saying they are a "semi-fit, meant to be snug on" and biggest size is XXXL (although the pre-order has the biggest size as XXL/XXXL, that's one size, not two, like a 14-16 in woman's sizes if you know what I mean).

Re: New kit supplier

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:02 pm
by Bingo
The mint green one isn't the goal keeping one or is it? I thought it was the away shirt

Re: New kit supplier

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:58 am
by whitty1969
Bingo wrote: ↑Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:02 pm The mint green one isn't the goal keeping one or is it? I thought it was the away shirt
That is the away one