Best Loo-ser competition
-
corner 91
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:38 pm
- Location: Costa Del Walney
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
No longer need to put full address, just Name, Email and Captcha.
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
shit competition, how can they keep changing it and the rules.corner 91 wrote:No longer need to put full address, just Name, Email and Captcha.
And we went down about 200 votes the other week.
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Now thats what I call a pi$$.Steelworks End wrote:Only 31 years!!! I've been going to Holker Street since the mid-1950s and it's still the same wall I'm pi$$ing against! (Ralph wrote:From today's Guardian's Fiver.
I have been here for 31 years and some of the toilets are still the same now as they were then.
-
Matty Bassdriver
- Senior Member
- Posts: 465
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:08 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
We're in 2nd place, but over 900 votes behind now:
http://www.bestloosers.co.uk/entries_vote.php?page=1
The site is now allowing multiple votes from work collegues on the same network (so I just got a load of my work colleagues to vote for us) & to vote you only need to fill in a name, email address & confirm the vote on a automatically generated email.
Although this competition is a complete farce I guess we still might aswell attempt to win it & see if any money comes our way...
http://www.bestloosers.co.uk/entries_vote.php?page=1
The site is now allowing multiple votes from work collegues on the same network (so I just got a load of my work colleagues to vote for us) & to vote you only need to fill in a name, email address & confirm the vote on a automatically generated email.
Although this competition is a complete farce I guess we still might aswell attempt to win it & see if any money comes our way...
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
was there someone on here with a poster ? could spread it around the top yard 
-
Barrow Bluebirds
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2572
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:26 pm
- Location: Walney Island
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
It's almost nearly been a month and I have still not got an email back with conformation...
FA Trophy Winners 1990 and 2010
Winner of Wintergreens post of the month with "Post Your Picture"
Barrow Bluebirds!
Winner of Wintergreens post of the month with "Post Your Picture"
Barrow Bluebirds!
-
cynicaloldgit
- Member
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
If you've already voted. Vote again. Simply open a hotmail or gmail account and vote again. You can do this to your hearts content
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
have the club thought about having some slips and posters for saturdays game at the turnstiles we are not that far behind
posters in the xbar etc
posters in the xbar etc
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
I have a poster with slips. Anyone want it for work /local shop etc- PM me e-mail address. A big drive on this in December-you never know.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
pm Jonty
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8339
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Theres an article in this months Four Four Two magazine about this, sounds like Ebbsfleet wern't happy with the work done....ungrateful buggers
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
I seen that myself.HenneysKnee wrote:Theres an article in this months Four Four Two magazine about this, sounds like Ebbsfleet wern't happy with the work done....ungrateful buggers
To be fair, ebbsfleet is one big toilet
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests