Page 22 of 24

Re: i follow

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:10 pm
by holkerboy
spirit of 1990 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:54 pm
xerxes wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:50 pm The Stevenage one was absolutely dire. If that was supposed to be a radio commentary, they want firing. Anyone listening on the radio would have had no idea what was going on.
Just like two old blokes chatting on a bus on the way home from the local working mans club. Terrible commentary.
There wasn't much commentary - just a load of silent gaps! Wonder if I can get a refund from iFollow? :lol:

Re: i follow

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:38 am
by Main Stand SeasonTct
Very few league two clubs are as fortunate as us and have full match BBC radio commentary that IFollow use . Many just provide updates throughout the game.
As a result the iFollow commentary at many clubs does not come across as professional as Radio Cumbria provide us for use on IFollow

Re: i follow

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:45 pm
by Jim
I see Ifollow has another annoyance with a new pop up for 'Ultimate Rewards Bundle'. Bad enough at first log on, but it keeps popping up again whenever you switch from one video or news item to another. Pain in the proverbial! :x

Re: i follow

Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 6:22 pm
by Pemblue1
Lovely interview with RK, great outlook on football, raising the possibility of a packed out HS and retaining football league status for the next 50 years, top guy. Wireless wise.., I still seem to be paying for ifollow audio package, any one know how to cancel?

Re: i follow

Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 7:02 pm
by Smoggie
.., I still seem to be paying for ifollow audio package, any one know how to cancel?
[/quote]

If you go into barrow we’d page ans select ifollow from index you account name should appear bottom left of page
When account open you payment details will appear and should be able to cancel delete payment details

Re: i follow

Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 7:29 pm
by Pemblue1
Smoggie wrote: ↑Sat May 08, 2021 7:02 pm .., I still seem to be paying for ifollow audio package, any one know how to cancel?
If you go into barrow we’d page ans select ifollow from index you account name should appear bottom left of page
When account open you payment details will appear and should be able to cancel delete payment details
[/quote]

Thanks Smoggie :D

Re: i follow

Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 10:55 pm
by holkerboy
Pemblue1 wrote: ↑Sat May 08, 2021 7:29 pm
Smoggie wrote: ↑Sat May 08, 2021 7:02 pm .., I still seem to be paying for ifollow audio package, any one know how to cancel?
If you go into barrow we’d page ans select ifollow from index you account name should appear bottom left of page
When account open you payment details will appear and should be able to cancel delete payment details
Thanks Smoggie :D
[/quote]

I clicked on it by mistake and was being charged, so I sent them an email to explain and they refunded my money very quickly.

Re: i follow

Posted: Sun May 09, 2021 8:15 am
by Pemblue1
holkerboy wrote: ↑Sat May 08, 2021 10:55 pm
Pemblue1 wrote: ↑Sat May 08, 2021 7:29 pm

If you go into barrow we’d page ans select ifollow from index you account name should appear bottom left of page
When account open you payment details will appear and should be able to cancel delete payment details
Thanks Smoggie :D
I clicked on it by mistake and was being charged, so I sent them an email to explain and they refunded my money very quickly.
[/quote]

Cheers Holkerboy, I’ve just received confirmation from ifollow@efl.com to say it’s been unsubscribed 👍

T

Re: i follow

Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 12:46 pm
by MisterPleasant
The club has released iFollow viewing figures for all matches. Whilst the headline figure is an average 1,840 watched our games that figure is heavily bolstered by the support of Bolton, Bradford and Port Vale. I'm actually surprised at how few 'on the day' subscribers we had throughout the season, generally speaking around the 230/250 mark for home games (the lowest being 163 for one of the better games - Cheltenham).
Away games attracted higher 'on the day' figures - because season ticket holders had to pay - regularly exceeding the 500 threshold for the club to receive additional cash:
https://www.barrowafc.com/news/2021/may ... Z_AzYv38Q0

Re: i follow

Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 1:07 pm
by chipmunx
by my calculations that's 17,691 paid for IFollows we get @ £10 (inc vat) = £150,561.70p + Vat

Re: i follow

Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 1:25 pm
by MisterPleasant
chipmunx wrote: ↑Tue May 11, 2021 1:07 pm by my calculations that's 17,691 paid for IFollows we get @ £10 (inc vat) = £150,561.70p + Vat
It's somewhat less than £10 after iFollow deduct their admin costs. Around £8.30 if I recall correctly.

Re: i follow

Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 1:42 pm
by xerxes
The lack of any season ticket holders shown for Harrogate and Forest Green is because they are opted out of iFollow - presumably they provide their own streaming service. Do we therefore get the full amount of the away subscriptions when we played them away?

Re: i follow

Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:38 pm
by chipmunx
xerxes wrote: ↑Tue May 11, 2021 1:42 pm The lack of any season ticket holders shown for Harrogate and Forest Green is because they are opted out of iFollow - presumably they provide their own streaming service. Do we therefore get the full amount of the away subscriptions when we played them away?
I don't think either of them opted out - so perhaps they just didn't have the figures? I thought the only team apparently not covered by IFollow was Salford??

Re: i follow

Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:47 pm
by xerxes
chipmunx wrote: ↑Tue May 11, 2021 2:38 pm
xerxes wrote: ↑Tue May 11, 2021 1:42 pm The lack of any season ticket holders shown for Harrogate and Forest Green is because they are opted out of iFollow - presumably they provide their own streaming service. Do we therefore get the full amount of the away subscriptions when we played them away?
I don't think either of them opted out - so perhaps they just didn't have the figures? I thought the only team apparently not covered by IFollow was Salford??
They are opted out according to this - https://www.efl.com/ifollow/ - although it also includes Salford in the list. :?

Re: i follow

Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 3:32 pm
by chipmunx
xerxes wrote: ↑Tue May 11, 2021 2:47 pm
chipmunx wrote: ↑Tue May 11, 2021 2:38 pm

I don't think either of them opted out - so perhaps they just didn't have the figures? I thought the only team apparently not covered by IFollow was Salford??
They are opted out according to this - https://www.efl.com/ifollow/ - although it also includes Salford in the list. :?
no idea how that works - but IFollow at Forest Green had both Barrow and Forest Green commentary options - as I rewatched the match (or the important bits) with Home audio to get their view on us.