AGM
-
saltcellar
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2841
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: AGM
Dave Bayliss just said on Radio Cumbria he has paid his £20, is a member and will be at the meeting on Thursday night.
- John Very Little
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4136
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:32 am
- Contact:
Re: AGM
The organisation responsible for the development will make the announcement and as there's been no announcement by them saying the club or council have won the development then I would guess no decision has been made. Its possible they've postponed the announcement of decison themselves.bigmac95 wrote:1. development - still no word or have we lost it?
Then I hope he's paying his own petrol to get here, as the club probably can't afford to pay his expenses at present (unless you believe BK saying we are in the best financial position we've ever been in)saltcellar wrote:Dave Bayliss just said on Radio Cumbria he has paid his £20, is a member and will be at the meeting on Thursday night.
Re: AGM
I'm sure that if DB chooses to come he won't be charging any expenses as he will be there as a member, not as the manager.
I cannot recall that any other manager has attended or been asked to attend in their official capacity. If that was the case then I think he would be entitled to claim it as a legitimate duty of his office.
I cannot recall that any other manager has attended or been asked to attend in their official capacity. If that was the case then I think he would be entitled to claim it as a legitimate duty of his office.
-
Roadrunner
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 765
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm
- Contact:
Re: AGM
leechy you are a stupid twit, oops! I think I spelt that wrongleechy38 wrote:Sack the board![]()
We're all supporters on here. Let's leave the negative comments to the away fans
- The Tomahawk Kid
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3386
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
- Location: Dingly Dell
- Contact:
Re: AGM
I think it's really interesting that Dave Bayliss is attending. As a Member.barrowfan wrote:I'm sure that if DB chooses to come he won't be charging any expenses as he will be there as a member, not as the manager.
I cannot recall that any other manager has attended or been asked to attend in their official capacity. If that was the case then I think he would be entitled to claim it as a legitimate duty of his office.
It'll be more interesting if he, as a Member, decides to put some questions to the BOD...
When we set sail across the seven seas,
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
Re: AGM
He can ask the BoD questions any time he likes. If he starts asking tricky questions at the AGM it probably means there's a problem somewhere.
More likely he's interested in seeing what the feeling is like, hearing from the fans directly, gauging opinion on what's going on and the way forward etc. Dave Bayliss bleeds bluebirds.
More likely he's interested in seeing what the feeling is like, hearing from the fans directly, gauging opinion on what's going on and the way forward etc. Dave Bayliss bleeds bluebirds.
"I'm aware of the rules of Association Football, I merely choose to suspend them when my own team is involved" - Steve Herbert, 2011
Re: AGM
I agree with your second sentence.audigex wrote:He can ask the BoD questions any time he likes. If he starts asking tricky questions at the AGM it probably means there's a problem somewhere.
More likely he's interested in seeing what the feeling is like, hearing from the fans directly, gauging opinion on what's going on and the way forward etc. Dave Bayliss bleeds bluebirds.
Whilst as a member he is perfectly entitled to ask questions I think the BOD may consider any challenging questions to be showing some disloyalty. Some may question his ability as a manager but you can't question his passion and loyalty.
As the manager he can ask his employers such questions at any time - presumably!
More interesting will be if any of the other members ask for Dave's opinions on answers that may be given by the BOD.
- The Tomahawk Kid
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3386
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
- Location: Dingly Dell
- Contact:
Re: AGM
[quote="audigex"]He can ask the BoD questions any time he likes. If he starts asking tricky questions at the AGM it probably means there's a problem somewhere.
EXACTLY!
EXACTLY!
When we set sail across the seven seas,
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
Re: AGM
Does anyone seriously think that dave is really a member! If he is I really can't see him travelling from liverpool for an agm
everyone is entitled to their opinion, deal with it
Re: AGM
If! That;s the key word. If.audigex wrote:He can ask the BoD questions any time he likes. If he starts asking tricky questions at the AGM it probably means there's a problem somewhere
Dave C
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
Re: AGM
What time does this all start tomorrow night?
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
Re: AGM
I think it 7.30.Jonty wrote:What time does this all start tomorrow night?
Couldn't even find it mentioned on the official site.
-
Cliff_Corner
- Member
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:38 am
- Contact:
Re: AGM
Do you just need to show your membership card to get in?
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: AGM
I think thats what happened last time.Cliff_Corner wrote:Do you just need to show your membership card to get in?
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
Re: AGM
Wonder any think comes from this meeting !
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot], Stand By Me and 31 guests