Boreham Wood Predictions

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Spanner
Veteran Member
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Boreham Wood Predictions

Post by Spanner » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Steelworks End wrote:Yes, you're right, Al, and Watford train there as well.
Arsenal Ladies and the Arsenal Reserves/Academy team use Boreham Wood's ground for home games.

Watford Reserves used to use it until last season but now play at St Albans City's ground I think.

Si_Nichols
Veteran Member
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Lancaster
Contact:

Re: Boreham Wood Predictions

Post by Si_Nichols » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:20 pm

russell_anderson wrote:I've just telephoned Boreham Wood club as I'd arranged to drive from Portsmouth to Watford Station to pick up my son who is coming down on the train from Birmingham so we could go to the match together and they told me the match is definitely on. I still have my doubts looking at the severe weather warnings and watching some sleet and snow coming down today in Portsmouth.
It is going to take a huge change in weather for it to be off tomorrow. It has been bright sunshine in this area for the past two days with a bit of light rain late on/in evening. Unless there is a complete change from what the forecast says then it is most certainly game on.

User avatar
Steelworks End
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5959
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: Twickenham
Contact:

Re: Boreham Wood Predictions

Post by Steelworks End » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:20 am

Just after midnight and the sky's clear - not a rain cloud in sight (at least in west London!). Unless it changes, rain won't be a problem.

It's light frost at the moment, but the last couple of days have been quite mild.

Game on! :scarf:

Spanner
Veteran Member
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Boreham Wood Predictions

Post by Spanner » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:08 am

I live 2 miles from Boreham Wood's ground.

It's just started snowing.

Let panic commence.

boyliegladbach
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8720
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Tel aviv
Contact:

Re: Boreham Wood Predictions

Post by boyliegladbach » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:37 pm

russell_anderson wrote:I've just telephoned Boreham Wood club as I'd arranged to drive from Portsmouth to Watford Station to pick up my son who is coming down on the train from Birmingham so we could go to the match together and they told me the match is definitely on. I still have my doubts looking at the severe weather warnings and watching some sleet and snow coming down today in Portsmouth.
Weather was fine, you panick too much

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blumooncrab, Semrush [Bot] and 48 guests