Page 5 of 12
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:51 pm
by AugustusCorpa
We’ve been awful all season. We only played well against Ipswich. Never get fired up for a game when they need to. Gutless
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:56 pm
by blue nige
Main Stand SeasonTct wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:47 pm
blue nige wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:41 pm
Please tell us the names then ? and by the way if Holloway is what they picked then no wonder we're in trouble!
Harris Wakeling and Holloway. Like I said they were the best we could get that were willing to come. Who did you want and expect us to get ??
You're talking absolute rubbish what about Paul Hornbys list ? are you seriously telling me those 3 were on it if that's remotely true I despair! there's better in conference North!
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:58 pm
by CH BAFC
The board need to have a serious reflection at the end of this season.....(even if we stay up) I've always been on their side but this team need releasing and a rebuild.
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:59 pm
by MisterPleasant
91+ minutes before we get close to their goal. Toothless. 4 defeats on the bounce. That really leaves us in the doo-doo.
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:01 pm
by mall
CH BAFC wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:58 pm
The board need to have a serious reflection at the end of this season.....(even if we stay up) I've always been on their side but this team need releasing and a rebuild.
As long as the board don't go I think we will be in with a good chance of coming back up.
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:02 pm
by HenneysKnee
AugustusCorpa wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:51 pm
We’ve been awful all season. We only played well against Ipswich. Never get fired up for a game when they need to. Gutless
This isn’t true tbh, first month/6 weeks of the season we were fine especially when Gotts and Stevens joined.
Obviously I really hope we stay up but [SwearFilter] me this EFL lark just really hasn’t been very fun overall for 2 seasons has it?
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:05 pm
by CH BAFC
HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:02 pm
AugustusCorpa wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:51 pm
We’ve been awful all season. We only played well against Ipswich. Never get fired up for a game when they need to. Gutless
This isn’t true tbh, first month/6 weeks of the season we were fine especially when Gotts and Stevens joined.
Obviously I really hope we stay up but [SwearFilter] me this EFL lark just really hasn’t been very fun overall for 2 seasons has it?
You're right, start of the season fantastic, but yeah feeling very burnt out since our promotion, been a awful 2 seasons and not even close to looking comfortable.... offield issues etc. You name it, it's been negative ever since we came up apart from the EFL trophy games.
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:07 pm
by MisterPleasant
14 goals in 21 league games since the start of December.
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:10 pm
by Roadrunner
mall wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:01 pm
CH BAFC wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:58 pm
The board need to have a serious reflection at the end of this season.....(even if we stay up) I've always been on their side but this team need releasing and a rebuild.
As long as the board don't go I think we will be in with a good chance of coming back up.
For the board to go, they would have to sell their shares!!
Any buyers, don't think so!!
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:14 pm
by Steeley
MisterPleasant wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:07 pm
14 goals in 21 league games since the start of December.
At this point we might as well try chucking 2 centre halves up front.
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:14 pm
by Bombadel
Roadrunner wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:10 pm
mall wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:01 pm
As long as the board don't go I think we will be in with a good chance of coming back up.
For the board to go, they would have to sell their shares!!
Any buyers, don't think so!!
I don’t think they’re real shares, as we’re not on the stock market, they’re like fairy dusk, just an indication of who invests what amount into the club.
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:15 pm
by blue nige
mall wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:01 pm
CH BAFC wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:58 pm
The board need to have a serious reflection at the end of this season.....(even if we stay up) I've always been on their side but this team need releasing and a rebuild.
As long as the board don't go I think we will be in with a good chance of coming back up.
How as much as I think they do a wonderful job I've absolutely no faith in their policies regarding player recruitment and picking the right manager!
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:15 pm
by prague bluebird
The club will save money on not needing to buy all the extra seats.
Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:15 pm
by SayitagainSam
Thank God we've better a goal difference than Oldham or Stevenage, otherwise I'd be worried.

Re: Crawley Town v Barrow match thread
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:15 pm
by Cromwell58
Not over till the fat lady sings, she is not even clearing her throat yet.