Page 6 of 10

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:41 pm
by Backofthenet
Yes!!!!!

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:41 pm
by JimmyCrabstick
Great result!!!

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:41 pm
by whitty1969
Get in.....Massive result

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:42 pm
by thegaffer77
Yesssssssssssss1-0 What a result.

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:42 pm
by blue future
Thank god for that

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:43 pm
by thegaffer77
Barrow fans making real noise. Team sprinting towards them. Get in.

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:43 pm
by prague bluebird
Yes, Yes yes. well done Barrow :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:43 pm
by spirit of 1990
I thought I would take this in my stride tonight after the season we've had - but that was stomach churning...

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:44 pm
by blue nige
I feel absolutely exhausted brilliant result isn't hall useless! :lol:

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:44 pm
by thegaffer77
Top effort lads. Well done seeing it out.

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:44 pm
by Jonty
Dear me. I’m getting too old for this.

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:44 pm
by boyliegladbach
Great result.

ARH back to the conf North

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:45 pm
by WolvesBarrovian
What a relief. Well done to the lads.

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:45 pm
by sambino
Long second half great 3 points

Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:45 pm
by Barrowabc
:scarf:
whitty1969 wrote: ↑Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 pm
HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:35 pm People will still stick up for Makoma; clown
Not me. With a 3 game ban I hope that's the last time I see him in a Barrow shirt.
Played well against Eastleigh.....but not good enough
I'll be honest from what ive seen i think he is a talent and a work in progress progress and would want to keep him