Well put Mark. Fantastic effort and a pulsating game - Edmo must take an awful lot of credit for what we've seen tonight, there were several lads on show tonight I'd have been glad never to see in a Barrow shirt again, but to a man they were superb. I think the reaction by fans and players at the end showed what a massive result that was for them on a personal basis. Now we just need a sugar daddy to come in with some money and things will be just hunk dory...Mark Mc wrote:what a massive result, a great team performance one to be proud of.Also taking into account the ineptitude of the man in the middle makes this result the stand out one so far this season. Regarding the sending off I don't think the officials seen much to be honest and a lot of guesswork ended in Paddy Lacey getting his marching orders. We could of caved in but we grew from then onwards as a team, countless fouling and acts of gamesmanship by Guiseley went unpunished by the man in the muddle, because that's what he was as bad as I've seen at least if he was consistent you could forgive. Anyway climbed a little further towards safety roll on Saturday.
![]()
Roll on Saturday!!