Page 7 of 7

Re: New Striker

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:54 am
by Ballboy1981
goldfish have a memory of 3 seconds like some of use wayne Curtis played a good part in us staying up when we went unbeaten in march whilst on loan....!!!! he's a local lad and loves the club I for 1 am a fan of the once morcambe legend barrow boy and would of given him a trail this year might be past it now but deserves respect for his achievement's in football... a fellow barrovian and bluebird for life respect......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: New Striker

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:57 am
by tommy2thumbs
Latest shipment of drugs arrived have they ball-boy?
Must be quality to post a ramble like that.

Re: New Striker

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:05 am
by mrsenario
Radio Cumbria this morning..Edmo informs a loan striker signing in the next 24 hours

Re: New Striker

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:23 am
by leechy38
And a wide man by Thursday

Re: New Striker

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:34 am
by SKIPPER
leechy38 wrote:And a wide man by Thursday
The wide man comment was intrigueing but to a degree worrying. He said on RC a couple of weeks ago that he 'thought' Izak Reid may have a problem off-field. On Saturday he was apparently 'ill'. Possibly right but missing the game would have prevented him being cup-tied which would help any possible move. I may be totally wide of the mark (I do have a naturally suspicious mind !) and I have everything crossed that I am.

Re: New Striker

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:33 am
by Richard Ingham

Re: New Striker

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:29 pm
by SlurpyTigga
SKIPPER wrote:
leechy38 wrote:And a wide man by Thursday
The wide man comment was intrigueing but to a degree worrying. He said on RC a couple of weeks ago that he 'thought' Izak Reid may have a problem off-field. On Saturday he was apparently 'ill'. Possibly right but missing the game would have prevented him being cup-tied which would help any possible move. I may be totally wide of the mark (I do have a naturally suspicious mind !) and I have everything crossed that I am.

It deffo looks suspicious but I sincerely hope you're wrong, Reid's one of the creative players in the squad and a good eye for goal.

Re: New Striker

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:03 pm
by HenneysKnee
We need another winger anyway, only got Pilkington and Reid. When you have strikers with the heading ability of Cook and Walker we need to be getting that ball whipped into the box

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:04 am
by Adam29
Wasnt that lad we had on trial from hartlepool refered to as a wide forward?