Page 1 of 6

Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:49 pm
by McMark
Are there many going tomorrow, I haven't been to their ground before. Is it a decent set up, and do we usually get a good welcome!!

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:13 pm
by Chris Benoit
Decent ground, decent fans. The spot next door to the away end was fairly hospitable. The stewards could be a bit overzealous from memory. Worth a visit for anyone whos not been before.

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:21 pm
by McMark
Eric Cartman wrote:Decent ground, decent fans. The spot next door to the away end was fairly hospitable. The stewards could be a bit overzealous from memory. Worth a visit for anyone whos not been before.
Thanks Eric, on that advice I will hopefully go!!

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:11 pm
by chris_roddie
Nice ground but be aware of the official car park. It costs £5 or £6, and there is plenty of free parking on surrounding streets after 6pm. Just watch for the occasional "restricted" parking sign.

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:18 pm
by the_city_of_urswick
Decent ground, when I went we weren't allowed behind the net, can't seem to remember why.

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:33 pm
by barrowaberdeen
Plus side

Not too far

Really decent blokes came up on Saturday, were good craic

Decent wee bit they put you in

Weird little social club is funny

Last time I went I bartered 3 pints of guiness for 8 cans of Stella with some Norwiegans


Minus side-

Stewards are [SwearFilter]

Car Park as aformentioned.

They sing sectarian songs.

There's a group of 16-18 year olds that want a fight, which is a bit dull unless you are 16 yourself.

I thought it was all right on balance ;)

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:43 pm
by xerxes
It would be a decent ground if not for the fact that it's all seated.

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:48 pm
by McMark
Thanks everyone, Stockport here we go! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:41 pm
by Chris Benoit
Any news on the starting XI?

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:45 pm
by Thelandlord
Eric Cartman wrote:Any news on the starting XI?
Image

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:04 pm
by boyliegladbach
Any score? I've turned it off as I can't listen to Russell Dodd. Irritates me.

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:05 pm
by Ilford Mouse
Is it on Radio Cumbria online? I can't find a link.

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:05 pm
by Bobaleski
1 down

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:06 pm
by anthony
1-0 free kick

Re: Stockport County the Replay!

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:07 pm
by colyates
Eric Cartman wrote:Any news on the starting XI?
taken off facebook

This is how Barrow line up at Stockport tonight:

McMillan,
Burns,
Reynolds,
O’Donnell,
Radcliffe,

Rushton,
Sheridan,
Harvey,
Allen,

Walker,

Carver