Page 1 of 3

Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:09 pm
by McMark
Expecting a tight game with Barrow coming out of it 1-0 Walker penalty.
Att; 1555 :scarf: :scarf:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:28 pm
by Barrowabc
I'm hoping for a 2 0 but gut tells me 2 1 to us wilson bagging late on :D

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:32 pm
by bigcod 321
comfortable 3 1 with us playing the best football at HS this season. walker, cook, ellison 1350 att

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:09 pm
by spirit of 1990
Barrow 2 v 0 Guiseley

Walker, Reid.

Att - 1458

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:30 pm
by A.B.
Barrow 1-2 Guiseley (Grand)

Att: 1521

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:57 pm
by Barrowabc
A.B. wrote:Barrow 1-2 Guiseley (Grand)

Att: 1521
I'm not having a pop but why ! Your a Barrow fan are you not ?
so why back against your own team ? Blows my mind ! Why even bother
turning up ? I'll tell you what I wont bring my 3 kid's or my friend as turning with for
a defeat just don't do it for me, sorry but that's how I feel.
Take it you won't be there chicken?
my point is I never expect us to get turned over at home as most of us won't

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:11 pm
by A.B.
Barrowabc wrote:
A.B. wrote:Barrow 1-2 Guiseley (Grand)

Att: 1521
I'm not having a pop but why ! Your a Barrow fan are you not ?
so why back against your own team ? Blows my mind ! Why even bother
turning up ? I'll tell you what I wont bring my 3 kid's or my friend as turning with for
a defeat just don't do it for me, sorry but that's how I feel.
Take it you won't be there chicken?
my point is I never expect us to get turned over at home as most of us won't
A 2-1 defeat isn't getting turned over. To be fair Barrowabc, I'm guessing you've been to all the home games and apart from the Gloucester & Chorley games, have we really been that convincing? Scraping past teams like Lowestoft and Leamington, play like that against Guiseley and we'll get punished. It's a prediction, son. Chill out.

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:25 pm
by barrowfan_chris
Its a prediction thread people are entitled to predict what they want.

Barrow 1 Guiseley 3 Att 909 +1 dog

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:01 pm
by Barrowabc
Whoow there big chris you are right as ever I've pm'ed you chick x x x

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:12 pm
by Barrowabc
A.B. wrote:
Barrowabc wrote: I'm not having a pop but why ! Your a Barrow fan are you not ?
so why back against your own team ? Blows my mind ! Why even bother
turning up ? I'll tell you what I wont bring my 3 kid's or my friend as turning with for
a defeat just don't do it for me, sorry but that's how I feel.
Take it you won't be there chicken?
my point is I never expect us to get turned over at home as most of us won't
A 2-1 defeat isn't getting turned over. To be fair Barrowabc, I'm guessing you've been to all the home games and apart from the Gloucester & Chorley games, have we really been that convincing? Scraping past teams like Lowestoft and Leamington, play like that against Guiseley and we'll get punished. It's a prediction, son. Chill out.
Yes a.b I've been to every home game and let's sort one thing here 'grandad' I'll never be your son and nor would I ever want to be,where are chorley ? Not bottom are thay ? Folk like you and big chris just in my mind don't add up ! I'm not saying I'm right or wrong I'm saying in my head it don't nor will it ever add up ! I'm fairly well known so will be easy to find and talk about it ;)
x x x

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:29 am
by dogrider
Barrow 4 Guiseley 0 the key to this prediction is a goal in the first 20 minutes I think lacy Harvey walker Reid

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
by Bennyfromormsgill
1 1 draw cook att 1520 :scarf:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:12 am
by BAFC_SAM
0-0
Att:1245

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:08 am
by A.B.
Barrowabc wrote:
A.B. wrote: A 2-1 defeat isn't getting turned over. To be fair Barrowabc, I'm guessing you've been to all the home games and apart from the Gloucester & Chorley games, have we really been that convincing? Scraping past teams like Lowestoft and Leamington, play like that against Guiseley and we'll get punished. It's a prediction, son. Chill out.
Yes a.b I've been to every home game and let's sort one thing here 'grandad' I'll never be your son and nor would I ever want to be,where are chorley ? Not bottom are thay ? Folk like you and big chris just in my mind don't add up ! I'm not saying I'm right or wrong I'm saying in my head it don't nor will it ever add up ! I'm fairly well known so will be easy to find and talk about it ;)
x x x
Erm, yeah. I'd rather not, thanks. I'm extremely #notarsed about whether you think I add up, or not.

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:23 am
by boyliegladbach
0-3 boyes hatrick