Page 1 of 6

Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:44 am
by mickycarrol
Just for a bit of fun, taking into account all factors: new league, full time status, new signings, harder opposition etc where do you think we will honestly end up at the end of the season?

I will start with 9th

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:53 am
by Richard Ingham
12th

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:57 am
by spirit of 1990
10th

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:57 am
by Shaun
I've got a tenner on with a lad. He's got 1-9, I've got 10th or below.

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:58 am
by tictactoe
Going for 10th

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:00 am
by mall
16th,based on what I saw against leeds.

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:02 am
by bobbie moore
Not been over impressed so far so 20th :(

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:06 am
by Middleton Nick
Currently third in the soccerway national league standings in a play off place.(alphabetical unfortunately).I would be more than happy with a mid table finish in our return to this league.That would be around 12th. :scarf:

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:12 am
by stevendowns
Would be happy with a mid table finish 12th this season feel we are 2/3 players off being any further up the table

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:19 am
by Giggaboom
I think we will end up 5th if we can perform well at home and pick up points from teams below and around us. We will need a good start and as with all new clubs to a league it takes around first 10-12 games before other clubs understand the style of play. Keeping the faith..

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:27 am
by russell_anderson
I hope I'm wrong but I can't see anything other than a fight to avoid the bottom 4.

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:31 am
by themaster
11th

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:33 am
by Bigfathoss
I'll go with 14th-15th

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:34 am
by Steeley
17th

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 am
by JimmyCrabstick
10th. Can't see us getting relegated. Don't see us in the play offs either.
My money's on Grimsby to win it.