I Believe in Miracles
- Bluebirds Trust
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2413
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
I Believe in Miracles
The Bluebirds Trust have organised a screening of the recently released documentary about the achievements of the Nottingham Forest team of the late 70s, I Believe in Miracles. http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/oc ... ham-forest
As no other cinema in the area have screened this film, this is probably your only chance to see the film on the "big screen".
The screening will take place at Signal Film&Media, Cooke’s Studios, 104 Abbey Road on Thursday February 4th.
Tickets cost £2 and can be reserved by emailing info@bluebirdstrust.co.uk
Tickets can now be pre-paid online
http://buytickets.at/bluebirdstrust/44151
As no other cinema in the area have screened this film, this is probably your only chance to see the film on the "big screen".
The screening will take place at Signal Film&Media, Cooke’s Studios, 104 Abbey Road on Thursday February 4th.
Tickets cost £2 and can be reserved by emailing info@bluebirdstrust.co.uk
Tickets can now be pre-paid online
http://buytickets.at/bluebirdstrust/44151
Last edited by Bluebirds Trust on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our main sponsor is: Looking for a sponsor
Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST
Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST
Re: I Believe in Miracles
What time, please?
-
Puffing Ron
- Member
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 am
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
7.45 pm - same time as a midweek game .
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7482
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
-
saltcellar
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2841
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Brilliant film.
The training (or lack of it) they did was amazing.
The training (or lack of it) they did was amazing.
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: I Believe in Miracles
I've seen it, but would definitely have gone again to it had I been in Barrow...
Bit of real football history, never to be repeated. Great idea to show it in the town for a couple of quid IMO.
Bit of real football history, never to be repeated. Great idea to show it in the town for a couple of quid IMO.
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Can we have amount of tickets still available leading up to the date and maybe the poster put on the forum please... I definitely want 2 tickets please if you can reserve
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Thanks Tommy have put you down for 2.
Reserved 4, available 40 odd.
Reserved 4, available 40 odd.
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Can I reserve five please Rich.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
- The Real Slim Azza
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
- Contact:
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Can you reserve two more for me Rich? seven in total for me please.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Done Ian.
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
I put a couple of posters up at work & got a good response so I now need 13 in total please Rich.
To save me collecting £2 off them all can they all just turn up with me and pay on the night? I have names if needed mate.
To save me collecting £2 off them all can they all just turn up with me and pay on the night? I have names if needed mate.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Ok thanks Ian. I think most will end up paying on the night tbh.
17 tickets gone up to now then.
17 tickets gone up to now then.
Re: I Believe in Miracles
One of those reserved is mine hopefully. I take it this place has a decent sound system/quality going on? (And comfy seats?)
Also, just so I know, is there likely to be a short break mid-film or is it all the way through in one go? (I'm a smoker, just needing to plan, that's all.)
Also, just so I know, is there likely to be a short break mid-film or is it all the way through in one go? (I'm a smoker, just needing to plan, that's all.)
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests